Q&A Discussion with Guns N' Roses Manager Fernando

We've moved all the posts from this afternoon's Q&A with Guns manager Fernando to this thread.  

This thread is not an official Q&A with Fernando, it was created to make it easier to see some of Fernando's responses.  

We don't know if and when he'll be back but we certainly appreciate him coming here and answering what he can.

As always, please adhere to the rules of the forum.  We do not tolerate personal attacks or abuse; lashing out and telling others where to go will result in immediate suspensions.  But we really don't expect anyone to act like that and ruin the party. 

This thread shouldn't be used to vent or sound off against the band or anyone in particular.  It's meant to hopefully have a few questions answered.  There are many other places on this forum and the rest of the web to sound off if that's what you want to do.  

• Thanks 1

Hello Fermananger!  Can you shed some light on whether the reunion put the kaibosh on the music Axl was talking about putting out in 2014? Still on the horizon?  A little positive news wouldn't hurt!

1 minute ago, Ratam said:

Greeting to @tsinindy already you  are famous, you appear in every social media ✌:lol:

Yeah, kind of sucks NME decided to ignore the coolest thing said, where he pointed out how we met in St. Louis with his son and how cool and cordial the meeting was.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Some of the persons here understood my tweet, the rest didn't and it kind of sucks.  I did not tweet to start a war, but to solely raise concern.

Hmmm, is that how you raise concerns with people you respect?  Is that how you raise concerns with you colleagues at Live Nation?  Is that how you raise concerns with Axl?  I doubt it.

You've punched-down here, dude.

But by all means clarify what you meant for "the rest" whom you say didn't understand your tweet?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Yeah, kind of sucks NME decided to ignore the coolest thing said, where he pointed out how we met in St. Louis with his son and how cool and cordial the meeting was.

You know social media FERNANDO. I very happy you reply me ✌thanks

• Like 1

Just now, soon said:

Hmmm, is that how you raise concerns with people you respect?  Is that how you raise concerns with you colleagues at Live Nation?  Is that how you raise concerns with Axl?  I doubt it.

You've punched-down here, dude.

But by all means clarify what you meant for "the rest" whom you say didn't understand your tweet?

I don't have to raise any concerns with Live Nation or any colleagues because we have an understanding of being productive and constructive.  Do you fail to see any truth behind what I said?  

How I speak with Axl or the rest of the guys is obviously different than me typing on a social media outlet.

I do apologize for the number of fans within all communities that failed to understand my tweet and automatically assumed being personally attacked.   

I feel if we keep talking about this it'll end up on a never cycle of my thoughts versus your thoughts and we would both go mad.

• Like 4

Hi, Fernando.  Thanks for stopping by to clarify things.   I know this is a long shot, but hey, worth a try, since you're here and all.  Are you able to give us any indication if there's new music from Guns on the horizon?  Near or distant future?  Even a hint?  We're love to know.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

I don't have to raise any concerns with Live Nation or any colleagues because we have an understanding of being productive and constructive.  Do you fail to see any truth behind what I said?  

How I speak with Axl or the rest of the guys is obviously different than me typing on a social media outlet.

I do apologize for the number of fans within all communities that failed to understand my tweet and automatically assumed being personally attacked.   

I feel if we keep talking about this it'll end up on a never cycle of my thoughts versus your thoughts and we would both go mad.

So you wont clarify and are suggesting thats my fault because you are asserting you know what my attitude is?

You could have an understanding of being constructive and productive with us also is clearly my point. So far you are failing to recalibrate.

2 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Hi, Fernando.  Thanks for stopping by to clarify things.   I know this is a long shot, but hey, worth a try, since you're here and all.  Are you able to give us any indication if there's new music from Guns on the horizon?  Near or distant future?  Even a hint?  We're love to know.  

Guns N Roses releasing new music? Now you've GOT to be trolling.... :facepalm:

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

That's the question, eh!  We just released a brand new single! 

Yes, I am sure there will be.  

Hi Fernando, thanks for stopping by and trying to clarify things. Yeah, that IS the question. So can you tell us, when? And also, is there any negotiation, anything to bring back Izzy? There are a lot of fans who’d love to know that as well. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1