The Royal Wedding

Ace Nova

1 minute ago, Padme said:

But what relationship do they have with George Clooney or David Beckham? As far as I know they get together once in a while for some charity event

She might have wanted options at the altar if Harry didn’t turn up. :shrugs:

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

One thing I’ll credit Americans for is that they’re not scared of having fun. 

Fuck that, we're world renowned for our ability to have fun, ask any tourist resort on the continent!  Look at our football or our boxing, we fuckin' bring the noise.  Its just there's a time and a place for it and that place ain't round the Queens gaff.  You want a bit of decorum in the right places, you want your Queens and your prime ministers to be a...y'know, exemplary, a cut above, all that fun mularkey, thats for us commoners, your leaders, heads of state etc should behave in a manner befitting their position, or else you end up with gaffers like that cunt America have got in charge with the funny hairdo.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

I had to mute the preacher. He just repeated himself for what seemed like 5 minutes going on about 'God is love' in slightly different ways each time, then what seemed like another 10 minutes... it was just too much. Church services should be quick and concise, or maybe I'm just too British for the American loudness and what seemed to be an effort to make himself the spectacle.

Meghan looked gorgeous, as did her mum.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Fuck that, we're world renowned for our ability to have fun, ask any tourist resort on the continent! 

My cousin and his girlfriend came to visit from London (He's Italian but has lived in London for over 10 years)...and they basically said that the guys over there typically control their liquor but the women in London tend to get fall down, sloppy drunk all over town.  :lol:

Edited by Kasanova King

5 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

My cousin and his girlfriend came to visit from London (He's Italian but has lived in London for over 10 years)...and they basically said that the guys over there typically control their liquor but the women in London tend to get fall down, sloppy drunk all over town.  :lol:

See, now thats fun :lol:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

''Ladies' Day'' at Ascot is always fun,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2662351/Huge-flowers-giant-paintbrushes-acres-lace-lead-hat-parade-Ladies-Day-kicks-Ascot.html

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I think I'm going to make a 3-4 day stop over in London next year on my way to Italy....that's what I'm talking about, ladies....:lol:

High jinx: This group of ladies play up to the photographers as they head home for the day after a fun Royal Ascot

Need a lie down? Perhaps the Champagne was all a bit too much for this racegoer as she takes to flopping down on a bench

• Haha 2

Britain generally feels a bit better when the sun is shining, as those pissed women demonstrate. That is rather how it feels like it right now - you may have sensed this vibe at the Royal wedding also. People seem to smile a bit more. Summer weather is for cricket, horse racing, drinking Pimms at those aforementioned and beer in beer gardens, eating cucumber sandwiches at beaches. When it is pissing it down is for football and rugby, all thermal flasks of bovril, woolen hats and dour faces. 

Of course, that is if you are not working. Wouldn't want to be sweating like a bastard on a building site.

41 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Nooo, Cobber. I said that because you showed interest once he said 'only' the women get drunk lol.

No he didnt, he just said the men can hold their liquor, which is a well known fact innit, compared to birds I mean :lol:

Apparently when the Queen finishes eating, everybody has to stop eating also. At those state banquets, it doesn't matter if you are starving and haven't finished that steak you are tucking into: Her Majesty has put her cutlery down and so everybody has to stop also. All Windsor boys are in shorts until they reach a certain age - irrespective of the weather. That is why you only ever see Prince George in little shorts all the time. They also open their presents on Christmas Eve, a legacy of their Hanoverian origin. 

8 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Apparently when the Queen finishes eating, everybody has to stop eating also. At those state banquets, it doesn't matter if you are starving and haven't finished that steak you are tucking into: Her Majesty has put her cutlery down and so everybody has to stop also. All Windsor boys are in shorts until they reach a certain age - irrespective of the weather. That is why you only ever see Prince George in little shorts all the time. They also open their presents on Christmas Eve, a legacy of their Hanoverian origin. 

Obviously, the Queen don’t wannabe sitting there watching you stuff dirty great chunks of steak into your gob, chomping and swilling down her wine, shes gotta do that just to cut the greedy cunts off, if that protocol weren’t there they’d eat her out of house and home :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Obviously, the Queen don’t wannabe sitting there watching you stuff dirty great chunks of steak into your gob, chomping and swilling down her wine, shes gotta do that just to cut the greedy cunts off, if that protocol weren’t there they’d eat her out of house and home :lol:

It is a ''kebab on the way home'' job I expect, dining at the Windsors. 

• Haha 1