Adler's Appetite - Brisbane 19th May 2018 - Videos

So I've just managed to put up some videos from Saturday night's performance by Adler's Appetite.  The gig was outstanding!  It was really intimate & packed with energy.  One of the best shows I've been to.  Steel Panther were staying at the same hotel, so were invited along to feature on a couple of songs as well.  I also got to shake Steven's hand at the end too.  Massive night!

Edited by BRMSlash
Added the date to the title
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I hope you washed your hands afterwards?

I wouldn't get that much excited seeing him... a drummer who was in the band for like 4 years? lol

Hey Adler fans let's be honest, wasn't because of him playing the victim card, addiction, rehab, relapse shit, who would give a fuck to Adler?

Edited by ©GnrPersia

Isn't it absurd, that we have the original drummer, who played on GNR most important album, go out with a bunch of unknowns to play that very album, arguably better than the current drummer, because the others won't let him back in, because he screwed up almost 30 years ago?

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Isn't it absurd, that we have the original drummer, who played on GNR most important album, go out with a bunch of unknowns to play that very album, arguably better than the current drummer, because the others won't let him back in, because he screwed up almost 30 years ago?

This thing has always occurred with Guns.

- In the mid 00s we had Izzy guesting with Nugnr (Axl, Dizzy) whilst VR (Slash, Duff and Matt) were playing. If you put them two together you'd have reunited the 1991 line-up!

- In 2012 whilst Izzy guested (again) with Nugnr, the Hall of Fame group united Slash, Duff, Matt/Adler, Gilby. You could have united any of them 1985-1993 line-ups from them two composites.

It seems that since 1990 Guns N' Roses are forever destined to have certain key components missing!!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ©GnrPersia said:

don't get why all these Adler's Appetite topics are posted in this section of the forum...

I was going to post it in the Jungle, but looking at the posts there it didn't seem like a good fit.  The Guns N' Roses - Discussion & News section subtitle was "Past and present era GN'R discussion" and there seemed to be more relevant posts, so that's where I ended up putting it.  I don't mind if a moderator wants to move the thread to a more appropriate place.

On 22/05/2018 at 12:29 PM, Intercourse said:

I just don't get the hate for the guy at this stage. Put him on the stool, plug Iz in and give the crowd the original AFD line up for an hour then do whatever the fuck you want with blue haired women etc . 

I don't know what is so hard about that. Let people have the Coca Cola for an hour instead of the 25 years of Pepsi. 

Very hard. 

I don't get along with members of my family and I find it difficult to forgive for events that happened several years ago. I got to maintain my self-respect.

Although I'm not privy to the intricate details, it's clear that the Axl and Steven relationship is going to be difficult to mend based on quotes from Axl in the past.

The other day Fernando wrote that he doesn't see Marc Canter the way members here do.

Relationships, man, difficult to maintain. So yeah, it's very hard when you're in the inside.