It's So Easy Video Discussion - Now Viewable on YouTube

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Huhaua I've just watched it :ph34r:

They shared it at Margott's group :ph34r:

It is fucking awesome and I think it is 95% new edition. Only a couple scenes remain from the one that circulates over YouTube.

Do you have a link to that group?

46 minutes ago, Dar97 said:

can someone screen capture it from apple music?

is not possible to make captures from Apple Music, 

the new video its a whole new edit, great quality, IMO it captures the band´s spirit at that time, and beautiful Erin BTW

I could just buy it for $3 on iTunes, didn’t need to sign up for Apple Music, even though it still tried to make me.

The source material is the same as the version out there (ie Cathouse shows from 89 plus other scenes), however it is a different edit. Not massively different, certainly has the same feel.

There is some additional talking at the start which is an Axl comment from the show about how they are making the video for themselves rather than something MTV would want because it’s not about selling more records. Kind of ironic and a bit silly they added this IMO given this is now all about the promotion of a $1000 box set and seems to be tied in with trying to get people to sign up Apple’s streaming service. Also, makes it sounds like the video is going to be totally controversial which it isn’t.

as some mentioned previously there are also some additional scenes with Axl and 2 girls from inside a limo, these are spread out in the vid and at the end.

something else I noticed is there is a brief snippet where Duff is banging the drums alongside Steven during a Slash solo - I assume this is footage from when they are playing Rocket Queen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chowy said:

is not possible to make captures from Apple Music, 

the new video its a whole new edit, great quality, IMO it captures the band´s spirit at that time, and beautiful Erin BTW

Yes you can use screen capture software, quicktime captures the screen, if you can watch it you can screen capture it.