It's So Easy Video Discussion - Now Viewable on YouTube

3 minutes ago, Dar97 said:

Yes you can use screen capture software, quicktime captures the screen, if you can watch it you can screen capture it. 

No you cant. QuickTime detects you're on Apple Music and says the video has DRM so you only see a black screen. ;) Tried on a late 2017 MacBookPro on High Sierra. I dont have any other screen capture software to try right now.

4 minutes ago, WillBailey said:

No you cant. QuickTime detects you're on Apple Music and says the video has DRM so you only see a black screen. ;) Tried on a late 2017 MacBookPro on High Sierra. I dont have any other screen capture software to try right now.

Did you purchase it? Then open iTunes -> Library (your own) -> select Music Videos from left.. you'll see the It's So Easy video there -> Right Click and choose "Music Video Info" -> Choose File (bottom right) -> Look at the location at the very bottom. The video has been saved to your computer in that location. For me the location is "/Users/<account name>/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Music/Guns N' Roses/Unknown Album/It's So Easy (1080p HD).m4v"  with the size 165.8 MB :P You can then open the video with whatever other player as well.. 

But guys actually purchase it.. Really worth it  :headbang:

10 minutes ago, Epson said:

Mods removed the working RuTube link, guess we can't post them here

I removed the link. Not had a chance to discuss it with @downzy yet but given that this is a monetised product and UMG are removing youtube links within minutes of uploading I feel it's not wise to post links on the forum. So unless he says otherwise that's the stance I'm taking at the moment. Sorry.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just changed the title to reflect the actual content of the thread. 

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS in this thread or on this forum! 

This is an Apple Music exclusive for the time being and we don't want any legal trouble. 

I'm certain it'll be on the free sites soon enough anyway. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, alfierose said:

I removed the link. Not had a chance to discuss it with @downzy yet but given that this is a monetised product and UMG are removing youtube links within minutes of uploading I feel it's not wise to post links on the forum. So unless he says otherwise that's the stance I'm taking at the moment. Sorry.

Makes sense to me, since this is a copyrighted material, IMO, we need to follow the forum’s rule about this matter: “Please be advised that we request that no copyrighted material be posted or linked to in this section or anywhere else on the forum.”

It’s a shame that not everyone can see the video right now but I think soon the band will spread it everywhere. Anyway we need the old MTV back! :lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Interesting that they made it an Apple Music exclusive considering that Axl tweeted that "Tim Cook is the Donald Trump of the music industry" or something.

I thought that but this is probably a UMG driven thing so maybe they didn't have a lot of say once they signed off on the content. I don't pretend to know how it all works though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, alfierose said:

Obviously the answer to that is no and I ask that people don't beg for links in the thread.

Hide contents

however staff have no access to to the PM systems of the members here so...

What she said :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Interesting that they made it an Apple Music exclusive considering that Axl tweeted that "Tim Cook is the Donald Trump of the music industry" or something.

I've been thinking a lot about that too. 

At first I thought what Axl said was cool. I was thinking he was taking a stand against Apple. My guess now is that they just didn't as much money for the exclusive as they wanted lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, fanfzero said:

Are the rest of the videos uploaded to apple music? All of them were shot on film, so it would be cool to watch November Rain/Estranged on at least 1080p rather than YT's shitty 480p

I thought some of their old videos had been re-uploaded to YouTube in 1080 recently? There was a whole thread about to but I didn't look too closely. 

3 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

Are the rest of the videos uploaded to apple music? All of them were shot on film, so it would be cool to watch November Rain/Estranged on at least 1080p rather than YT's shitty 480p

There are many videos now, all for purchase :P

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I thought some of their old videos had been re-uploaded to YouTube in 1080 recently? There was a whole thread about to but I didn't look too closely. 

The Garden and the color version of SCOM were uploaded in HD a couple days ago

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Yes, haven't seen the thread, but they uploaded SCOM (color version) and The Garden in 1080p. The old videos haven't been re-uploaded, so they are still 480p

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

Yes, haven't seen the thread, but they uploaded SCOM (color version) and The Garden in 1080p. The old videos haven't been re-uploaded, so they are still 480p

Paradise City is 1080p now. They can somehow change it without reuploading.

2 hours ago, Padme said:

I joined that group and I saw it. :headbang: Lots of Erin and the band on stage scenes that we haven't seen before

Cool I am sure I will see it soon.. I just watched the old one a couple times the last few days which was cool too.. Lot's of Mayhem.. Does the new one still have the scene with Slash kicking that dude off the stage? I hope so ;)

• Haha 1