Funny or offensive? *NSFW*

RONIN

5 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

@RONIN You are Miser, right?

Fashionista is Miser.  No shit.  I like Miser, Misers cool, the worlds a good place with Miser in it.

1 hour ago, J Dog said:

I'm more offended by Ace Ventura's fashion style than his gay reaction

I'm more offended by how fuckin' shit Jim Carreys films are, the rubber-faced cunt.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, username said:

And none of those were even remotely funny. Thanks for proving my point! :)

23, that one is weird. But far from being a comedy. I think his best film is probably Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

25 minutes ago, username said:

And none of those were even remotely funny. Thanks for proving my point! :)

Dumb and Dumber is one of the greatest slap stick comedies of its time! But keep in mind that Jim Carey has informed the world that he doesn't exist, so you can't really have an opinion either way! 

2 minutes ago, soon said:

Dumb and Dumber is one of the greatest slap stick comedies of its time! But keep in mind that Jim Carey has informed the world that he doesn't exist, so you can't really have an opinion either way! 

I never care for that one. I like Liar, Liar and his Grinch. His best and yet worst "comedy" moment is in The Dead Pool lip synching WTTJ 

7 minutes ago, Padme said:

I never care for that one. I like Liar, Liar and his Grinch. His best and yet worst "comedy" moment is in The Dead Pool lip synching WTTJ 

Yeah, Liar, Liar is great too. I havent seen The Dead Pool so I just watched that scene. Hilarious in all the best and worst ways! At first I was wondering "what is this??!?" and then I realized I did have a frame of reference for it; Constantine Maroulis performing WTTJ, lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, soon said:

Yeah, Liar, Liar is great too. I havent seen The Dead Pool so I just watched that scene. Hilarious in all the best and worst ways! At first I was wondering "what is this??!?" and then I realized I did have a frame of reference for it; Constantine Maroulis performing WTTJ, lol

Watching Jim Carry with puffy hair and listening to Liam Neeson's accent, makes me picture a young Axl Rose giving shit to Alan Niven :lol:

5 hours ago, username said:

Also, I'm really tired of everybody being offended all the time. So fucking what? When did people lose their ability to deal with it? When did we all start thinking it's terrible to offend people? By all means, offend the fuck out of them! If you offend everybody you'll soon figure it out because the world thinks you're a dickhead. If you offend some people because they're being pussies, you'll help them learn to fucking deal with it and make them more resiliant people. Go you! The world is NOT supposed to be a "safe space". It's unsafe as fuck. And so is the internet. If you want to feel safe, have good relationships with friends and family. 

So for the record, there are 2 genders. No more than that. Just two. Man or woman. You're one of them. In the rare medical case of being hermaphroditic you're both. You can identify as whatever the fuck you feel like, but that doesn't make it true.

Also, yay to jokes about race, gender (which, by the way, is the same as sex, just two options) , sexual orientation, religion and all that. Prejudice is fun. Use it for fun. It takes away it's power and makes society better. 

...sorry. Went a bit off-topic there. 

How very "old man yells at clouds".

• Haha 1

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:12 AM, RONIN said:

As time goes by, certain things that were humorous in the past end up aging badly.

Is that the case with these clips? 

Ace discovers an erm...big secret about his boss Lois Einhorn after she kisses him. 

Even the bull stops chewing after the revelation @ 1:18 :o :D

lol Come on these clips are funny as hell. I don't remember the first movie, but I saw the other ones. If you don't like that kind of humor then don't watch it. I'm pretty much okay with any kind of humor.  Totally love the Ace Ventura movie. That scene with the song from the Crying Game was so damn funny. The whole movie was funny. It's a classic.