[NEW NOISE POLLUTION CHANNEL] Multicam, remasters and all the things you like!!! (Starting from scratch)

On 8/6/2018 at 9:29 AM, fernomenoyde said:

Guns N' Roses | SHADOW OF YOUR LOVE live 2018 !!! (Multicam-Remastered Audio)
*Played for the first time since 1986 on Denmark 2018 gig.

Audio remaster & Multicam: Fernomenoyde
ALL THE CREDITS TO THE ORIGINAL RECORDERS: 
Simon Christensen, Anne Frederiksen, The Labrador, Rasmus Holmen.

I forgot to send you the recordings, but it looks like you found some anyway :P I've uploadet Slither as well, missed the first notes :facepalm:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 5/30/2018 at 5:24 AM, fernomenoyde said:

Thank you so much my friends!!! The old channel is finally terminated by YouTube so i'm uploading all the stuff to the new one:

Is everyone on the new channel been re-up'd except Saskatoon related stuff? Or you doing it gradually? 

56 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Is everyone on the new channel been re-up'd except Saskatoon related stuff? Or you doing it gradually? 

I'm uploading everything as soon as i'm able to. Also, new videos from the new shows are coming =)

(No Saskatoon for now sadly)

• downzy unpinned this topic

Ok, my new channel is gone. And so am i.

Feel free (moderators) to delete this post. IFPI (or whoever is behind) just send me a strike for LIKE 10 VIDEOS at the same time, all of them fanmade.

Just enough with GN'R community for a while. Sorry my friends, that was too much.

WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH

Edited by fernomenoyde
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 13

I don't get it. How can they have a strike against fanmade videos? This is beyond ridiculous. Like, is it all robots? Can't that IFPI be reached somehow, to tell them it's ridiculous? How can a troll do this? I don't get it at all.

• Like 1

This is just way out of reach for a troll. So i have to think the band itself is going after us. If that's the case they can be sure i will never in my life pay a damn ticket to see them live, or buy an album... nothing, zero, caca.

All i've made is FREE PROMOTION for them, just because i love their music and i love editing videos. And this is the result. And i want to say, yesterday, another forum was deleted and was another good one, focused on sharing bootlegs. Also, Esteban F and Gibbo's cloud accounts has been deleted and shit, i'm tired.

Fuck the world.

3 minutes ago, RageKage said:

Whoever does this needs to get cancer and rot in a deathbed

I'm wishing no evil to anyone. Universe is wise, everyone gets what they deserve sooner or later. But, again my friend, I HARDLY DOUBT IT IS A GROUP OF THREE GUYS NOW, i see more corporative, managment hands behind.

Edited by fernomenoyde
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, fernomenoyde said:

Feel free (moderators) to delete this post. IFPI (or whoever is behind) just send me a strike for LIKE 10 VIDEOS at the same time, all of them fanmade.

Just enough with GN'R community for a while. Sorry my friends, that was too much.

WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH

Yeah really sorry to hear mate. Ill leave it here for a while so everyone knows whats going on with your channel

1 minute ago, Gibbo said:

Yeah really sorry to hear mate. Ill leave it here for a while so everyone knows whats going on with your channel

Thanks my friend, i'm tired, really. 

If friends here want the videos on Dailymotion i'll upload all of them, but as i said, enough for me for a while at least. I'm going to focus on Nine Inch Nails and some other bands i love. BTW, anything i can do to help in any way, just let me know. I'll be around here, but not the way i did in the past.

• Sad 4

1 minute ago, fernomenoyde said:

If friends here want the videos on Dailymotion i'll upload all of them, but as i said, enough for me for a while at least. I'm going to focus on Nine Inch Nails and some other bands i love. BTW, anything i can do to help in any way, just let me know. I'll be around here, but not the way i did in the past.

Yep fully understand mate am exactly the same. No worries

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, fernomenoyde said:

Im so sorry to hear that :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AncientEvil80 said:

Dude, that is seriously FUBAR. And sad too.

57 minutes ago, alfierose said:

So awful. I'm really sorry, you put so much work into this.

Don't know what to say really. :(

48 minutes ago, Politania said:

Im so sorry to hear that :(

Don't worry, i've enjoyed the ride. Time to move on. Thanks for so much appreciation!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, jamillos said:

This is seriously fucked, not only just by itself but especially when you consider that Guns N’ Roses fans are the most patient fuckers in the history – and yet then you realize what we have gotten material-wise in the last decade for all the patience: one album with replacement guys; one DVD with Axl’s worsening voice and with replacement guys; and one remastered record from 30 years ago.

If it wasn’t for bootlegs (which, as someone said, are free promotion for the band, no one is getting any serious cash off of it), we’d have jack shit.

Pathetic. And this is a loyal fan speaking.

Absolutely spot on. 
Some people may not like him, but Niven would agree 100% with you and all of us and know what to do to deliver and how to steer the band so that it all makes fucking sense again. Or at least regain some sort of decency and moral compass, artistically speaking. 

2 hours ago, fernomenoyde said:

WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH

Mate I'm so gutted for you and your channel, it was one of the best things over last couple of years, some great footage you mixed. used to look forward to a new video from you.

this is beyond a joke an i really feel for you mate. if by any chance you do go down the daily motion route can u send me a pm and let me know.

also i was working on a cover for your fanmade nitl tour dvd. so i assume this has taken a back burner. such a shame wish there was something we could all do. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jamillos said:

This is seriously fucked, not only just by itself but especially when you consider that Guns N’ Roses fans are the most patient fuckers in the history – and yet then you realize what we have gotten material-wise in the last decade for all the patience: one album with replacement guys; one DVD with Axl’s worsening voice and with replacement guys; and one remastered record from 30 years ago.

If it wasn’t for bootlegs (which, as someone said, are free promotion for the band, no one is getting any serious cash off of it), we’d have jack shit.

Pathetic. And this is a loyal fan speaking.

Fuck appetite for Democracy we want Fernando's channel back

Talk about how best to alienate your hardcore fan base :facepalm: , its fucked up beyond belief - to quote the king of beers :max:

i don't see why they doing it surely they want the legacy to live rather than fade away. 

look at a lot of bands inc metallica with all that napster shit back in day, now in 2018 i can order any show they play the next day in soundboard quality.

fuckin hell how hard is it. 

seems we live in a world where a lot of people like to make things as hard as poss for the rest of us . wankers

I'm sure we will be able to find a way around this bullshit. ;)

• Like 1