[NEW NOISE POLLUTION CHANNEL] Multicam, remasters and all the things you like!!! (Starting from scratch)

30 minutes ago, jamillos said:

This is seriously fucked, not only just by itself but especially when you consider that Guns N’ Roses fans are the most patient fuckers in the history – and yet then you realize what we have gotten material-wise in the last decade for all the patience: one album with replacement guys; one DVD with Axl’s worsening voice and with replacement guys; and one remastered record from 30 years ago.

If it wasn’t for bootlegs (which, as someone said, are free promotion for the band, no one is getting any serious cash off of it), we’d have jack shit.

Pathetic. And this is a loyal fan speaking.

Last decade ? You are far too kind, all the above applies to the last 25 years.

2 hours ago, fernomenoyde said:

This is just way out of reach for a troll. So i have to think the band itself is going after us. If that's the case they can be sure i will never in my life pay a damn ticket to see them live, or buy an album... nothing, zero, caca.All i've made is FREE PROMOTION for them,

It's definitely not the band and these dudes will shut you down on Dailymotion aswell

2 hours ago, fernomenoyde said:

The only option i see is uploading the videos i've already made to a new channel but inside DailyMotion. Not the same but you'll be able to watch them. But no new videos, no more.

If you want that i can do it.

Some of the strikes, all fanmade: https://imgur.com/a/bR5XJJ4 

Maybe these strikes are because you have used soundboard audio? I'd suggest to try something and upload all the stuff, EXCLUDING videos containing soundboard audio.

38 minutes ago, FRANSAD said:

It's definitely not the band and these dudes will shut you down on Dailymotion aswell

About Dailymotion i think you're right. In the other hand, i'm not so sure it is not the management. I've recieved all the strikes from IFPI, not UziSuicidal or whatever their fake names are. I think they started the whole thing, but now it gets bigger and bigger. Forums, channels, cloud accounts, all erased in four weeks? And keeps getting worst. I mean, or this guys are really good or we are talking about organizations like IFPI responding to managers.

13 minutes ago, RageKage said:

Is there any way we can get this info out to duff and slash directly? admins maybe?

doug goldstein says if they know, they would do something about it

I'm sure it is not a decision coming from Axl, Slash or Duff themselves, they're in another planet. But if we can reach one of them maybe that's the key to make a difference for once and for all of us.

Edited by fernomenoyde

Maybe some FORUM MEMBER being able to have a chat to one of them now that they are in Europe. It is not so hard. I'm journalist and you can get to almost anyone with a good strategy. BTW, it's a good idea. Do we have any email adress from team Brazil or personal managers? (I mean Slash, Duff or related musicians -Loaded, Myles Kennedy-) We need a direct contact line and maybe we can all comeback to sanity and turn bad times on good times.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ivelliosRP said:

Maybe these strikes are because you have used soundboard audio? I'd suggest to try something and upload all the stuff, EXCLUDING videos containing soundboard audio.

I've had soundboard audio videos since Apollo show and there was not problem at all, even with UMG. They've never bother me with anything, this is absolutely different.

They just have a verified account with ifpi which means they can hand out Claims/strikes without ifpi even checking that content. At the claims you get it always says manually,do u really think ifpi has alot of employees searching for links all day on all the webs and checking every 1 million videos being uploaded every week? ,no its all automated. And it also doesn't make sense when Universal claims a video and let you upload it but they will monetize the ifpi overrules it with striking and removing while they work for companies like universal so they go against the decision of umg collecting the revenue. Doesnt make sense at all

1 hour ago, fernomenoyde said:

Maybe some FORUM MEMBER being able to have a chat to one of them now that they are in Europe. It is not so hard. I'm journalist and you can get to almost anyone with a good strategy. BTW, it's a good idea. Do we have any email adress from team Brazil or personal managers? (I mean Slash, Duff or related musicians -Loaded, Myles Kennedy-) We need a direct contact line and maybe we can all comeback to sanity and turn bad times on good times.

Tb is already aware of the situation

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FRANSAD said:

They just have a verified account with ifpi which means they can hand out Claims/strikes without ifpi even checking that content. At the claims you get it always says manually,do u really think ifpi has alot of employees searching for links all day on all the webs and checking every 1 million videos being uploaded every week? ,no its all automated. And it also doesn't make sense when Universal claims a video and let you upload it but they will monetize the ifpi overrules it with striking and removing while they work for companies like universal so they go against the decision of umg collecting the revenue. Doesnt make sense at all

Tb is already aware of the situation

Oh!!! I've missed that "little" fact. How in the world do they have an IFPI account? That explains a lot!!! 

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

If I had to guess, and I know everyone disagreed with me when I first proposed this theory, but it is somebody on the TB payroll, an affiliate, who is doing this. 

All bets are on one or two banned members. We don't allow discussion of banned members but pretty much everyone knows the two people who are most likely behind this and they're not affiliated with GN'R in any way, no matter how much they'd like to be.

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

If I had to guess, and I know everyone disagreed with me when I first proposed this theory, but it is somebody on the TB payroll, an affiliate, who is doing this. 

things quite straightforwardly point to one or two mentally ill persons, who pretend to act on behalf of the official organisations like IFPI, RIAA and others.

it seems is that they are in some pathological "love" (I'm not a psychologist though) towards Axl and also hate Slash and do what they can to hunt down GNR stuff from Slash eras for whatever mad reason, but it's not really the only one of their issues - they seem to have gone on rampage lately and try to do as much damage as they can, no matter if the stuff in question is with Slash or is from other eras.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

All bets are on one or two banned members. We don't allow discussion of banned members but pretty much everyone knows the two people who are most likely behind this and they're not affiliated with GN'R in any way, no matter how much they'd like to be.

I know of these names through correspondents but they seem to have too much clout, and it is not as if TB do not possess a similar dispossession as these two - I have some vague memories of Beta going ballistic over leaks ''ruining it for everybody'' (to quote from memory). In fact I'd go as far as to say (to put in the kindest way possible) that Guns N' Roses have never been exactly The Grateful Dead. They are rather censorial how they run things, very official, centripetal, corporate, ''our way or the high way''. 

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I know of these names through correspondents but they seem to have too much clout, and it is not as if TB do not possess a similar dispossession as these two - I have some vague memories of Beta going ballistic over leaks ''ruining it for everybody'' (to quote from memory). In fact I'd go as far as to say (to put in the kindest way possible) that Guns N' Roses have never been exactly The Grateful Dead. They are rather censorial how they run things, very official, centripetal, corporate, ''our way or the high way''. 

Just to be clear; I'm not saying TB doesn't have anything to do with it. I just know those two in particular definitely have a hand in it. As for them seeming to have too much clout I agree however, you're able to get that kind of clout when your life is so sad that you have all the time in the world to waste on shit like that.

• Like 4

On 14/6/2018 at 6:12 AM, fernomenoyde said:

Thanks my friend, i'm tired, really. 

If friends here want the videos on Dailymotion i'll upload all of them, but as i said, enough for me for a while at least. I'm going to focus on Nine Inch Nails and some other bands i love. BTW, anything i can do to help in any way, just let me know. I'll be around here, but not the way i did in the past.

No te vayas, amigo :cry:

I'll think of something.....

@fernomenoyd
Really pissed for you man :( Is there anyway you can make a giant MEGA file with all your amazing work for those to download it, so it safe on all our hard drives forever! I kept meaning to download your brilliant work after the last problems but was waiting until you had it all up again and now this ! Gutting :facepalm:
Seriously, fan made stuff like this for other bands mostly has NO problems, who is doing this?!?

Edited by colonizedmind

One other thing to note. It's actually Youtube policy that if they suspend your account and terminate for good, you're NEVER allowed to make another channel again PERIOD.
Of course people make a new email and do just that...but with Video ID tracker, etc...Cause you made a new account and were reposting the same videos (maybe same title) to a new account that came from a terminated one, that could be a reason too...
Google cross-reference IP's and everything of banned users and all sorts these days! Youtube is in the middle of having a massive crackdown due to pressure from various entities and businesses! Tons of channels have been removed this past month !

On 6/14/2018 at 10:01 AM, fernomenoyde said:

The only option i see is uploading the videos i've already made to a new channel but inside DailyMotion. Not the same but you'll be able to watch them. But no new videos, no more.

If you want that i can do it.

Some of the strikes, all fanmade: https://imgur.com/a/bR5XJJ4 

Yes, please do this or a file upload to mega, google drive or whatever you feel is best. I would love to be able to watch your creation whenever and thanks to some jackass, we can't do that atm!! 
Also, anything we can do to help you, you name it !!

• 2 weeks later...