RageKage

Interview on June 11 **Never mind, it's just Dizzy saying the same things as always**

1 hour ago, RageKage said:

he says rikki (whoever that is) airs it this Monday and its a secret who he’s interviewing 

Who❓ Mitch Lafon❓

24 minutes ago, RageKage said:

Yes. In the comments

Thank you, they made thing in reverse..the tour is about finish and they made now interview?😁just Guns..:P

i am betting on DUFF OR SLASH

likely they wont answer anything we wanna know about re-recordings, about if/when GNR will ever reunite, about any new music etc etc etc

3 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Lol I like how we are at the point that not a single one of us thinks Axl or Slash will have anything to do with this :lol:

why would they? there are millions of people all over the world paying zillions of dollars to watch guns n aliens butcher the GNR songs live for two years now

and there is strong indication that millions of people will keep on paying to watch this freak show for years and years and years and years to come!

How long has it been now that Fortus has said the band is “in the studio throwing ideas around”? He’s cool and all but man, who is he fooling at this point lol 

• Like 2

They owe Kimmel an interview. They should go promote their tour there before heading out. 

However I guess Fernando is in NY so probably should go on Fallon. 

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

They owe Kimmel an interview. They should go promote their tour there before heading out. 

However I guess Fernando is in NY so probably should go on Fallon. 

Tour promotion has been proven "not needed".

I can see some promotion for the AFD release coming up though.

4 hours ago, RageKage said:

he says rikki (whoever that is) airs it this Monday and its a secret who he’s interviewing 

That's Rikki Rockett of Poison. He's talking about the Poison interview I guess.