Interview on June 11 **Never mind, it's just Dizzy saying the same things as always**

Hmmmm, a small percentage of me is excited, but the rest of me (the dead part) already knows better than that 😂

If it's one of the big 3, then yeah, I'll be interested, but it depends on what questions are actually going to be asked and of course the answers given. 

If we get lame questions that dont ask what we all want to know, then it's going to be a pretty pointless interview.

and realistically, unless it's Axl doing the interview, do we really expect anyone else in the band to divulge anything worthwhile? I highly doubt it. 

Just my opinion but don't expect anything and you won't be disappointed. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sanomatovic said:

I was thinking about this the other day. If that's the case, how come the have permission to use those private Axl photos on the book?

Idk, seems like the box is set around Axl. With the book and the video for SOYL having no visual reference to the other members.

Well my assumption is that Everytime they (Universal big guys) wanna put out something from GN'R they give Axl a call saying "yo lazy ass, time to pay the cheques. We wanna release this on that date. And here's your deadline if you wanna go over the package design so put your shit together. Anyways the release date goes as planned". So uncle Axl contributes as much as he can or likes. 

This was the case with Greatest Hits which apparently made Axl so mad that he doesn't consider that as part of GN'R catalogue.

From what I remember, they had to put out Greatest Hits because Axl's time window to release new album had been expired (despite stretching deadlines over and over). 

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

It would be weird to send someone not from the AFD era to promote the boxset, if that is indeed the reason. But who would put it past the main 3 to send one of the footsoldiers to take the fire? I'm going with Fortus or Duff

Lol that would be amazing to send Fortus to promote Appetite For Destruction, like it would be so crazy that I wouldn't even be mad

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Alejandro GNR said:

I asked Mitch if que got an interview with Axl and slash and he answered “a currenr member of the band”...which means NOTHING NEW

Mmmm...very vague reply..this not said nothing...😕

It's so funny how cynical most of us are as gnr fans. Mitch Lafon says he will be doing a gnr interview soon and we all pretty much say Adler, Dizzy, or managers will be doing the interview. None of the main members. It's hilarious!!!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Stoymatic said:

It's so funny how cynical most of us are as gnr fans. Mitch Lafon says he will be doing a gnr interview soon and we all pretty much say Adler, Dizzy, or managers will be doing the interview. None of the main members. It's hilarious!!!

Deep skepticism and the ability to come with derisive snarky remarks are a pre-requisite for being a true fan of the band. :headbang:

Edited by AncientEvil80
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Stoymatic said:

We be training to hope the worst...:lol: