Interview on June 11 **Never mind, it's just Dizzy saying the same things as always**

Im really looking forward to this and am letting myself be hopeful that there will be some substance to it.

Theres an election in my Province this week and I kept thinking it was on June 11th. I'd be corrected and the next minute I'd say June 11th again. I came to realize that this interview was filed as 'important upcoming event' in my mind. Superseding an important election. :lol:

4 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Sound like thats whats coming. He took the post down

If he took the post down, sounds like we are getting the live album announcement next week then. June 11th is a Monday. Bands normally announce stuff on Monday mornings right? Is the interview airing on the morning?

Edited by Sanomatovic

Hmm too bad no new music but just some more milking the good ol' cow till she runs dry. Next few years will be packed with a ChiDem re-release with Slash/Duff rerecording it, a UYI25 boxset + tour in 2023, a ChiDem20 anniversary tour in 2028 + boxset + live album, and after this a retirement tour from 2030 - 2033, with - obviously - a live DVD, bluray, litho's, USB-stick, keychain and belt buckle package.

14 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

Hmm too bad no new music but just some more milking the good ol' cow till she runs dry. Next few years will be packed with a ChiDem re-release with Slash/Duff rerecording it, a UYI25 boxset + tour in 2023, a ChiDem20 anniversary tour in 2028 + boxset + live album, and after this a retirement tour from 2030 - 2033, with - obviously - a live DVD, bluray, litho's, USB-stick, keychain and belt buckle package.

By 2033 there won't be any USB or shit. The box set of chidem rerecording will be uploaded into our brains. Hopefully not with Mickey voice though.

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

I believe those little releases like a box, a "new" single and a live album are all about testing waters to see if theres interest on the fanbase. And when I sat interest, of course Im talkin about buyers. 

Those sell, its an open door for a new new album. 

16 hours ago, LovelessNL said:

2028... 2033... man, in 10 years they'll all be either dead or in a retirement house. 

22 hours ago, Sanomatovic said:

If he took the post down, sounds like we are getting the live album announcement next week then. June 11th is a Monday. Bands normally announce stuff on Monday mornings right? Is the interview airing on the morning?

The interview will be posted at 11.30pm est Sunday

Edited by Gibbo
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I hope so. It would be great to have two GnR interviews in the next days.

I just hope the GNR interview is not Dizzy, Frank, Fortus o Melissa. Even Duff is not living up to the hype and secrecy. Only exciting if is Slash talking about GNR or the Holy Grail of Izzy and Axl.

Edited by Georgina Arriaga
  • Like 4