Honestly.. The new season of Westworld blows

I totally agree. I loved last season. it started slowly, but the characters were engaging and interesting.

I tried watching the new season and yes, it sucks. I don't like the whole going back in time shit and then I was confused as to who's human and who's not. I think the show is destroying their characters and making the storyline suck too. It's a shame because I wanted to know what was going to happen to all those robot people, but it was just too damn boring.

I wonder if they changed writers?

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
More complaining. lol

On 5/28/2018 at 9:25 PM, SunnyDRE said:

Have fallen asleep during every episode, but the first.

Creators apparently took a page from the LOST playbook...make it is up as you go.

Strongly, STRONGLY disagree, the whole first season was just prologue, we are now actually getting to the story.  This show is crossing into brilliant territory.  

On 5/29/2018 at 4:59 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I totally agree. I loved last season. it started slowly, but the characters were engaging and interesting.

I tried watching the new season and yes, it sucks. I don't like the whole going back in time shit and then I was confused as to who's human and who's not. I think the show is destroying their characters and making the storyline suck too. It's a shame because I wanted to know what was going to happen to all those robot people, but it was just too damn boring.

I wonder if they changed writers?

If you can't follow or it confuses you, watch each episode twice, it's fairly simple on repeat viewing to understand when in time they are and who is human and who is not.  There are also flash forwards that have occurred, if you aren't getting all of this, then I can understand how the show would be frustrating for you to understand.   

7 hours ago, tsinindy said:

Solely for the level of nudity ;)

I guess if I wanted to watch a bald guy riding a horse I could watch the videos of my vacation. 

Carbon is more visually appealing.

It's like Bladerunner meets John Wick meets Suits.