Gnr world cup show. New songs being prepared according to promoter

If new songs are preformed in any shape whatssoever on the next couple of legs of the NITL tour..

That's a major point in my frustration with Guns..new material. Why not capitalize on a mammoth tour, and release a new album..appeal to the masses, while they still can.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I don't believe there's a reason I doooooooooon't beliiiiiiiiiieeeeeeve it.

Shackler's will be one of the new songs, IRS and Street of Dreams the others. :lol:

"Depends what you mean by 'new'".

Those would actually be great "new" songs for the tour ....

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Edward Nigma said:

If new songs are preformed in any shape whatssoever on the next couple of legs of the NITL tour..

That's a major point in my frustration with Guns..new material. Why not capitalize on a mammoth tour, and release a new album..appeal to the masses, while they still can.  

Because the shows are all selling incredibly well and people are going and enjoying the hell out of the shows. 

When they are ready to release new music they will.  Why rush an album out the door for no reason?   Let them take their time and put one together.   

They have been together less than 3 years and have spent the majority of that creating one of the biggest tours of all time. 

I am confident when they have something ready to release they will. 

2 hours ago, Edward Nigma said:

Edited by Bitchisback
Post messed up
  • Like 2

this is the lamest PR for any concert ever.

Duff MCcagen, song called Do not cry... Guess if they will play new songs :)  :)  :)  

The band got an offer, they accepted for good money and they will play a regular set.  They don't give a flying fuck and most probably they have no clue of Soccer WC, as is case with most ppl in the US.

34 minutes ago, shotsfired cro said:

this is the lamest PR for any concert ever.

Duff MCcagen, song called Do not cry... Guess if they will play new songs :)  :)  :)  

The band got an offer, they accepted for good money and they will play a regular set.  They don't give a flying fuck and most probably they have no clue of Soccer WC, as is case with most ppl in the US.

Axl cares about soccer 

😊

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

It's because he had improved later that year in 2017, his voice got stronger as the year came to a close...my show in San Antonio in 9/2017, I though Axl sounded just fine. 

That was the show right before Rio. I remember going to the San Antonio show, and then being pissed that they played the same setlist at RIR.

14 minutes ago, andrew032302 said:

That was the show right before Rio. I remember going to the San Antonio show, and then being pissed that they played the same setlist at RIR.

Well I am glad Axl kicked ass at the Alamodome, that was a helluva show. :headbang: As far as the setlist for RIR, of course it was the same. That is what they do haha.

But I am happy that the San Antonio show was longer with songs that I had not heard in SF 2016. I didn't hear DC, BHS, WLR, etc. then. Plus the San Antonio show was a whole hour longer and I left the show very happy. 

• Haha 1

New Dizzy reed interview. Translated from russian. Another cock tease regarding new songs

http://m.fnp.de/nachrichten/kultur/Rock-n-Roller-ist-kein-leichter-Job-sagt-Dizzy-Reed;art679,3004573

Did you make the solo record because Guns N 'Roses will not have anything new in the near future?

REED: Did you read that somewhere? No, that has nothing to do with each other! We have many new "Guns-N'-Roses" songs in the drawer. One day we will certainly publish them.

Seriously, will there ever be a new record of "Guns N 'Roses"?

REED: I hope so. I have heard this question a thousand times in the past few years. I can not give a satisfactory answer to that. But since I am an optimistic person, I assume that one day it will be so far.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, vloors said:

New Dizzy reed interview. Translated from russian. Another cock tease regarding new songs

http://m.fnp.de/nachrichten/kultur/Rock-n-Roller-ist-kein-leichter-Job-sagt-Dizzy-Reed;art679,3004573

Did you make the solo record because Guns N 'Roses will not have anything new in the near future?

REED: Did you read that somewhere? No, that has nothing to do with each other! We have many new "Guns-N'-Roses" songs in the drawer. One day we will certainly publish them.

Seriously, will there ever be a new record of "Guns N 'Roses"?

REED: I hope so. I have heard this question a thousand times in the past few years. I can not give a satisfactory answer to that. But since I am an optimistic person, I assume that one day it will be so far.

At least it's straight out honesty. That's one thing he never pretends to know anything or be a part of the decision making process 😁 he's perfectly content regardless of whatever he does or doesn't do... Although I think he'd prefer more money.

I rewatched Axl’s China Exchange interview. And he seems so sure that he will be able to get new music out. He even referenced that soon is probably not the word but says it’s being worked on. 

Another interesting thing is he showed disappointment for his lack of a music catalogue and referenced it being very small and wanting to have released more music. 

I think one thing we have to understand is once new music is being worked on that we will start hearing the rumblings from different sources. We aren’t going to get a breakthrough from Russian news articles. GNR’s press releases don’t tell people that they are about to play new music. 

What we will hear is from individuals out of LA, out of NY. People that shouldn’t be talking will start the whispers and then it starts that snowball effect. We aren’t going to get a breakthrough from journalist. 

Things like this Dizzy interview show how far away new music is. The fact that Dizzy feels comfortable enough to say “I know we have stuff to work on but idk if or when it will be released...hopefully soon!” Tells us that he hasn’t been inside a recording studio in a decade for this band. 

I know we are desperate for signs of life from this band, but sometimes there is really nothing there. When the wheels are in motion I think this new music thing takes on a different feel. 

• Like 4