Gnr world cup show. New songs being prepared according to promoter

I’m not thinking for one second something new will be played. I have already came to the conclusion , that we will hear new music once Axl passes away. That would be his gift to Beta and family . They could live happily ever after releasing new music , after new music . The only thing they might play is Shadow , which isn’t new . 

I'm still hopeful that we'll get actual new music for GnR. I'll always be hopeful but I don't expect it. As a fan, I have no expectations for new music just hopes. As members of this forum we of course want to hear new music on NITL including SOYL    But do the great majority of people buying tickets? No, they want to hear those songs they know and can sing along with. They want AfD. It's what reunion tours are about. 

On 31.05.2018 at 9:21 AM, Axl_morris said:

Probably not newsworthy to the die hard fans like us who visit the forums. 

It's a fancy article just to say they are playing the same weekend as the world cup final in Moscow.

Yeah, it's just a regular press release to promote one event via another one and appeal to soccer fans too. I'd be surprised if they didn't mention 2018 WC as it is a major event.
However, whoever wrote this article must have done some research online . That's for sure.

17 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

i will be there ha

Me too.

On 01.06.2018 at 2:25 AM, shotsfired cro said:

this is the lamest PR for any concert ever.

Duff MCcagen, song called Do not cry... Guess if they will play new songs :)  :)  :)  

The band got an offer, they accepted for good money and they will play a regular set.  They don't give a flying fuck and most probably they have no clue of Soccer WC, as is case with most ppl in the US.

The original article does not say that.
All the names are spelled properly.
It's Google Translate that can't spell shit.

Edited by Scumcat Esq.

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:28 AM, AxlRoseCDII said:

If we hear any new music from Guns I will print out a picture of DJ Ashba and eat it and post a video of it to this forum.

AXL WHERE ARE U!!! SHARE HALF YOUR DR. PEPPER WITH THIS GUY!!! NEW MUSIC IS NOW A MUST !!!

• Haha 1