11/08/18 - Jakarta, Indonesia

alfierose

29 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I not are jealous, just realistic.....😜

Dont worry, in a couple of nights, you shall see video of Locomotive I will upload!!!

That said, how can I post pics here from my phone? I will be taking pics from the show and cant see option to upload straight. Videos Ill upload when Im home(esp of Locomotive, Bad Apples, etc).

• Haha 2

If Axl don't work in his voice in 2019, GNR will be finally finished.

However, you should be happy beacuse we saw a really good Guns N' Roses and the 90% of this forum attended to at least one show. This reunion was our dream and it became true. Personally I enjoyed this 3 years of reunion. I attended to 2 shows in River Plate and 1 in La Plata. They will never be like The Rolling Stones. 

Edited by feli1269
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Lio said:

That's odd. How come the litho is so cheap? It's usually more expensive than a shirt.

Idk. The print is good though. Maybe because printing machine in here is cheaper 😂

Unfortunately, t-shirt printing machine isn’t cheap 😕

22 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Are those the only merchandise they are selling?

Yes only these. I was a bit dissapointed actually.

And you know what, I feel like I’m only one of the few people who bought the litho. :( 

4 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

Idk. The print is good though. Maybe because printing machine in here is cheaper 😂

And you know what, I feel like I’m only one of the few people who bought the litho. :( 

Ha, lol, that's 15 EUR for a litho :lol: They're 50 here. I realize prices are lower there, but still. Shirts are 40 here, lithos 50.

You should've gotten a few and sold them on eBay afterwards, if Indonesians didn't want them.

6 minutes ago, tifalucis said:

In Sao Paulo, I saw no one buying the litho. I was there at the merchandise stand for quite some time. The hat in the pic you posted is horrendous, I got a better one. I guess I will expect the same ones except the country shirt.

I wonder what they do with the lithos after... How much was your litho in US $?

1 minute ago, Lio said:

Ha, lol, that's 15 EUR for a litho :lol: They're 50 here. I realize prices are lower there, but still. Shirts are 40 here, lithos 50.

You should've gotten a few and sold them on eBay afterwards, if Indonesians didn't want them.

I only brought some money so I can’t just take all the lithos😂

Gonna find a way to put the litho to my ‘wall of fame’ tomorrow 😀

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

In Sao Paulo, I saw no one buying the litho. I was there at the merchandise stand for quite some time. The hat in the pic you posted is horrendous, I got a better one. I guess I will expect the same ones except the country shirt.

I wonder what they do with the lithos after... How much was your litho in US $?

No one buy the hat as far as I can see.

The litho is IDR 250k or 17 us dollars

Glad I saw them when I did (August 2016). Axl’s voice is terrible and the band looks bored and uninspired. I knew that this incarnation of GNR would eventually run its course and lose its appeal. Only having 3 original members and playing the same setlist for over 2 years straight has gotten old. They’ll only be able to continue if they release new music or get Izzy and Steven back in the band. Unfortunately, neither are likely to happen. 

Edited by LikeADog93
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Oh ok. In Brasil, it was around $20. I guess they have to lower the price for developing countries. Even $17 is way expensive  for most. Imagine if they charge $40+! Is it numbered?

Australia was $50 for each litho

I'm also happy to have seen them in 2016, since it seems this shit only gets worse the more they keep touring :shrugs:

1 hour ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

That said, how can I post pics here from my phone? I will be taking pics from the show and cant see option to upload straight. Videos Ill upload when Im home(esp of Locomotive, Bad Apples, etc).

You need to become a club member to have access to picture uploading

Edited by killuridols

1 hour ago, LikeADog93 said:

Glad I saw them when I did (August 2016). Axl’s voice is terrible and the band looks bored and uninspired. I knew that this incarnation of GNR would eventually run its course and lose its appeal. Only having 3 original members and playing the same setlist for over 2 years straight has gotten old. They’ll only be able to continue if they release new music or get Izzy and Steven back in the band. Unfortunately, neither are likely to happen. 

I actually hope Izzy and Steven don't come back for one reason, it'll give them the excuse to keep touring with no new music. No more excuses, new music soon please.

• Like 2

Ironically, if Iz ever finds desire to rejoin the band he may actually be in a hell of a position to renogotiate his demands.

With him singing 14 years, DTTJ, possibly Perfect crime, Dead Horse, The Garden, Pretty tied up, YCBM..., Duff So fine and Attitude, they may take huge weight of Ax's shoulders in potential touring.  He may have to sing only half the setlist.