Black Hole Sun
Knockin' on Heaven's Door
Nightrain

ENCORE:

Patience
Jam/Don't Cry
The Seeker
Paradise City

If you guys are getting Platinum standing, it will be safe. Its too expensive for most and I bet a thousand more or less will not sell out right away.

Aerosmith’s front tix in 2013 didnt sell out.  And I doubt theres many who are members of Nightrain here. Only know one- an American.

Thanks for the re-assurance! I was actually thinking the same, but knowing GnR was so big here during the 90s, I don't want to underestimate the ticket sale. LOL. But I am actually gearing for the Plat seating. Hopefully, tix purchase would be a breeze tomorrow.

Also, are you aware if they are still doing the local themed GnR merch like they did last year? Like are they gonna sell Manila themed GnR shirts?

Got my tix! Opted for low box A instead for the reserved seating, thanks to sir ChristmasFnatic's reminder that platinum is standing. I don't think my body can handle the standing area for too long lol.

i hope the local PH gunners can see each other during the concert. Hope to see you guys!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Most likely. I had one in Brasil and Paris. And they had one in Thailand. Not sure about Singapore last year. But Im 99% sure they will have. Maybe a skeleton Jose Rizal or Lapu Lapu statues? Or a skeleton carabao?

Plat is standing by the way.

That got me excited! Hahaha! I think there was also one for SG. I asked my buddy to get me one but said the line to the merch store was too long.

i opted for low box A, btw. I don't think my body can handle the standing Plat area.

• Like 1

Hey guys, glad you got your tix. I got mine too, plat with my sis. Cant wait!!!

Yeah, standing can indeed be stressful, its not for everyone. in Brasil, I watched Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, GN'R... all standing- 3 concerts/days with one day break. Standing in line, then when the gates open, go inside, stand more. I think GN'R, we got in 4:30pm... some opening band/Alice Cooper, GN'R started 8pm and ended up 11:30. So yeah, lots of standing.

I almost fainted during the first day(Bon Jovi). I saw many fainted and got taken away too. Its not for everyone. My legs were stiff and cant move after the concert. Stressful, tiring, but worth it if you got what it takes.

Anyway enjoy  guys! Lets hope Axl will really sound good here.

• 4 months later...
On 6/8/2018 at 5:59 PM, ChristmasFnatic said:

Most likely. I had one in Brasil and Paris. And they had one in Thailand. Not sure about Singapore last year. But Im 99% sure they will have. Maybe a skeleton Jose Rizal or Lapu Lapu statues? Or a skeleton carabao?

Plat is standing by the way.

Just had an idea. An EJK victim in a form of a skeleton holding a gun with roses sprouting out of it's eye holes and a pack of drugs next to it. lol

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, GoForJMark said:

I've set my expectations from Axl to be very low. Hope he gets enough warm-up from Mexico and Indonesia. :lol:

I'm hoping he got a good rasp for at least 2-3 songs. But yeah, I think we'll hear some Mickey. :lol:

I still love Axl though! lol :axl92::headbang:

BTW, anyone have any idea about the setlist? did they add anything new from the last tour?

4 hours ago, agentsands said:

I'm hoping he got a good rasp for at least 2-3 songs. But yeah, I think we'll hear some Mickey. :lol:

I still love Axl though! lol :axl92::headbang:

BTW, anyone have any idea about the setlist? did they add anything new from the last tour?

Still the same, minus SOYL and Madagascar. Hope they start easing them back in. 

Hope we get a longer set this Sunday! 

• Like 1

@ChristmasFnatic

Thanks for the info bro! This is really helpful. BTW I have a couple of questions in case you know about them..

1. Where do you buy the merch? Will they set up popup stores before the concert, or will they only be made available during the concert day? Should I expect long queue?

2. Will they allow cameras? Like a GoPro maybe? It's been a while since I've been to an international live concert so I don't know the no-no's.

Thanks!

Edited by agentsands

1 hour ago, agentsands said:

@ChristmasFnatic

Thanks for the info bro! This is really helpful. BTW I have a couple of questions in case you know about them..

1. Where do you buy the merch? Will they set up popup stores before the concert, or will they only be made available during the concert day? Should I expect long queue?

2. Will they allow cameras? Like a GoPro maybe? It's been a while since I've been to an international live concert so I don't know the no-no's.

Thanks!

There is a merch stand in the map(10). Usually theres one inside too. Starts 2 pm. But they ran out quickly of some designs.

Point and  shoot most likely. Pro cams not allowed.

No automatic alt text available.No automatic alt text available.

45708507_10156086369379001_8386843258067

Edited by ChristmasFnatic