11/11/18 - Manila, Philippines - Philippine Arena

alfierose

48 minutes ago, Axwan said:

By the way, you're from the Philippines, right? I was wondering if there are any active fans club here in the Phil? During the concert, I was looking around for some organizations especially from forums like this? :lol: I just saw some young guys who cosplayed as  AXl and Slash. That's amazing. :lol:

Yes I am. Unfortunately there's just a few of us in this forum. Hopefully we'll be bigger the next time they come to the country. Encourage your friends who love GN'R to join. So you can all join in whenever we conspire about something inside the band. Whether it's Axl's voice/weight/wardrobe, new music, new leg from the tour, are Axl and Slash really friends now, etc. :lol:

4 hours ago, Axwan said:

Absolutely! Thanks for being the first one to welcome me here. You are "marked important"  in my stay here ^-^

Thanks, for my is a beautiful thing welcome someone with first post ,when a person feel still insecure for entry a Forum that still is unknown for these person.:thumbsup:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

He really hasn't been doing the hat thing onstage for 30 years.  There were a few exceptions but he  hardly ever used to wear it on stage with Guns besides Paradise City during the Illusions tours.  Even in VR it wasn't until the Libertad tour that he started wearing it more.  It just seems a little cheesy and cliche to me to wear it stapled to his head all the time on stage.  He is obviously covering his hair but I just think the backwards ball cap works for that.  Just one jagoffs opinion ;)

I respect you and relate to your posts as well.  Bro hug 

Agree, hardly worn in UYI era & noticed it more in Appetite videos but not live. I thought he may have been contracted to wear it this tour? 

• Like 1

On 11/14/2018 at 6:59 AM, GoForJMark said:

Yes I am. Unfortunately there's just a few of us in this forum. Hopefully we'll be bigger the next time they come to the country. Encourage your friends who love GN'R to join. So you can all join in whenever we conspire about something inside the band. Whether it's Axl's voice/weight/wardrobe, new music, new leg from the tour, are Axl and Slash really friends now, etc. :lol:

Sure, I know some people around me like the friends of my sisters who also watched the concert (They came all the way from Batangas, my hometown, rented a van for the concert) or the friends of my friends lol. Next time, I'll make a great plan. Hopefully, they come back. 

On 11/14/2018 at 10:17 AM, Ratam said:

Thanks, for my is a beautiful thing welcome someone with first post ,when a person feel still insecure for entry a Forum that still is unknown for these person.:thumbsup:

Oh, that's so true. It's so kind of you to do that. <3 More love for you from the Philippines. :lol:

3 hours ago, Axwan said:

Sure, I know some people around me like the friends of my sisters who also watched the concert (They came all the way from Batangas, my hometown, rented a van for the concert) or the friends of my friends lol. Next time, I'll make a great plan. Hopefully, they come back. 

Awesome! And hopefully NEW MUSIC. :lol: