11/25/18 - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - Du Arena

alfierose

Fair play to the guy for getting on stage and performing whilst sick.  Cannot believe people are slating him for it... Something tells me the abuse would have been massive if he had of pulled out.  The rumour mill would have been sent into overdrive too about possible reasons why they weren't playing.  Respect.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FrenchGNRfan said:
3 minutes ago, FrenchGNRfan said:

So some of you don't understand the fan's disappointment ? I'm wondering who are the real a-holes. 

There's a big difference between being disappointed and publicly shittin on someone even though he gave his best effort to give you the best experience he could

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, FrenchGNRfan said:

So some of you don't understand the fan's disappointment ? I'm wondering who are the real a-holes. 

I understand being disappointed, because they thought they would see a 3 to 4 hr show, but to get all over social media saying the things that some of these people are saying is ridiculous. The man was clearly sick and still came out and performed. The same people would have been complaining if they cancelled the show. He is a human, he was sick, and he chose to play for about the same amount of time that most bands play.

• Like 2

I can't understand why people here get so riled up for some anonymous Twitter comments.... :question:

Not that they are the official voice of everybody who attended. Although, probably many feel down because attending a show, paying tickets and all that jazz requires some effort.

Ive not seen one second of this show but I wonder if the audience was fully aware of Axl being sick? Does everybody understand English over there?

And I agree with the poster who said this probably could have been handled better, with a shorter setlist comprised of just the hits, no solo BS and an effective encore. Management fail.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, FrenchGNRfan said:

Plenty of artists would of cancelled it. He at least gave it a shot. The singer pink cancelled a full week of shows for gastro only this year ( no im not a pink fan).

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

that's an iv.image.png.6d07601b6ff1d888f527d28600eec627.png

2018 and sticking needles in Gn'R members arms still continues... 

BTW,  what if Axl would've puked on the audience, I guess they would've been happy then?  On the other hand - no need for confetti. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, vloors said:

That's a fine length. Normal length for a show. The only "must play" they didnt do was PC

Its Abu Dahbi so fuck em anyways :lol:

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2