GNR to play Johannesburg, South Africa on 29th of November

5 hours ago, megaguns1982 said:

I reckon more Aussie dates will be announced soon probably for december

I would have thought they'd be early November since they're moving East to West across Asia that month? Would make sense to Start in ANZ before going to Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, etc.

2 hours ago, Amir said:

I would have thought they'd be early November since they're moving East to West across Asia that month? Would make sense to Start in ANZ before going to Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, etc.

Could be a scheduling conflict or something but it’s always a possibility they’ll fly from South Africa straight across to Perth then do the rest of Australia followed by NZ?  Who knows... I’m just speculating lol

7 hours ago, Amir said:

I reckon if this tour finishes at the end of the year they will tour oz in December or they have a break in december and tour oz jan 2019. Either way we should find out in November which way the wind will blow for an oz tour.  I have no idea how slash will  tour the SKMC record around guns touring.

Edited by Sydney Fan

4 hours ago, megaguns1982 said:

Could be a scheduling conflict or something but it’s always a possibility they’ll fly from South Africa straight across to Perth then do the rest of Australia followed by NZ?  Who knows... I’m just speculating lol

God i think the jet lag would stuff their bodies up.