11/29/18 - Johannesburg, South Africa - FNB Stadium

alfierose

27 minutes ago, Ninjapie24 said:

Used to Love Her is back? That’s good news. Also Slash’s Zeppelin shirt is fucking awesome.

I agree! I couldn't find it on any of the streams. If someone knows at what minute, let me know. I'd LOVE to hear it live!!! Meegan commented on her stream about Slash's Zeppelin shirt. They were both wearing them though unplanned but she got it for him. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Homefuck said:

They must be really bored playing the (almost) exact set every show for two years.

IDK, If you ask a teacher if he does not get tired of giving the same class for decades he will probably respond by saying that the content of his classes can be the same but the students change, the context changes and every class is as it were the first time because it renews the purpose of teaching and that is what gives you the pleasure and motivation to continue teaching without becoming tedious. So if, in due proportion, we translate this to what a musician does, we ask him if he does not tire of playing the same songs for years and years and years ... We would probably have a response very similar to that of the teacher. It may be exactly the same setlist for decades, but it changes the audience, changes the context, and feels the energy of the people there on the show, watching them entertain themselves is likely to rule out any chance of boredom.

• Like 1