2018 CD Leaks Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

21 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

Nobody has Atlas Shrugged.

4 minutes ago, Gunner927 said:

No they don't.

This.

Poor inside jokes elsewhere aside, there's no version of Atlas or The General going around.

1 minute ago, Raykugen said:

can you prove?
we can't know
if "Jackie Chan" is going around... who knows

Considering the place where all the stupid rumors of it generated from... yeah, I'm pretty confident about it.

Now, could some hoarder out there be sitting on Atlas & The General? Absolutely. But there's no widespread circulation of it.

1 minute ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Trust me doesn't worth a dime. RIR version is much better. This one's is so shameful that for the first time in leak history I just stopped listening mid song.

IT's fine, just bad mixing

2 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Trust me doesn't worth a dime. RIR version is much better. This one's is so shameful that for the first time in leak history I just stopped listening mid song.

It's a demo, a mono recorded demo... You can't really say until you heard the full track. a lot of guitar parts are missing including the solo.

22 minutes ago, sploit said:

Ahh really need to hear these. 😫

Cool to know they have surfaced.

How different is OMG to the version previously released?

Not very different at all. There's some change to the hook and added overdubbed solos. Otherwise it sounds the same.

31 minutes ago, sploit said:

Ahh really need to hear these. 😫

Cool to know they have surfaced.

How different is OMG to the version previously released?

11 minutes ago, Stro said:

Not very different at all. There's some change to the hook and added overdubbed solos. Otherwise it sounds the same.

The vocals and the drums are pretty much the same. I've only noticed a better mix, the instruments are clearer, voice too.

I would be curious to hear this OMG in a better quality, as I like the added guitar parts, but there's not much else that sounds different at all. I'm actually pretty fascinated with the Silkworms though. As a whole, it's not super great but there are lots of really, really cool and interesting parts all over the place. Bucket and his killswitch are all over the track. Lots of great effects, I love that part with the talking guitar (not really sure what else to call it) and that short mellow breakdown. It's all very aggressive and heavy. I honestly would have loved to have heard an album in this direction. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, NeonKinight said:

UZI Suicide just removed both musics from my soundcloud, after 1 Day and more than 1k views.They used to be better at removin' leaks....

them 2(or is it 3) idiots must have some serious cash tied up in unreleased material the way they are trying to get the leaks out of circulation