NEW Interview, Steven Adler AND RussTCB!!

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

What??? There's no way you can miss that chance! Go for it!! Just 5 mins!

:smiley-confused2:

I'm gonna try, I promise! 

Just now, soon said:

Steven Adler: "See Some Boobies!" :lol::facepalm:

Great interview and chats!

When I was on the line listening to Adler I thought "wait.... Did he just say 'see some boobies'?!" haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, arthurmbg said:

Could someone please be king and tell me what Adler said about CHinese Democracy and something that mentioned "their manager"? Iknow English, but can't barely understand a word he says :/ 

Me too want know, what he exactly said ❓

5 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Me too want know, what he exactly said ❓

Steven said that he would play the material from the album live if he could rejoin the band

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

He doss it right in this interview! He insults the hell out of Chinese, then insults it again later. Then says he'd play the songs if asked lol

He throws some serious shade but you can’t hate him. He’s adorable. 

Can’t wait for his new Steven Adler’s stories book. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Steven seems so convinced he's not drumming on SOYL. I'm certain he has no idea what he's talking about. 

I dunno man.. I agree about some guitars being added and I even think some of the vocals were re-recorded too.  That little "ooohh" noise he adds right before the solo is something he seems to do all the time before solos now that he never did back then. Off the top of my head he does that now in Civil War, Shadows and did it on Slither the other day. All right before the solos.. That Shadows single sounds just like that.. I don't see any reason why the drums may not have been fucked with either..

Edited by Tom-Ass

9 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

I dunno man.. I agree about some guitars being added and I even think some of the vocals were re-recorded too.  That little "ooohh" noise he adds right before the solo is something he seems to do all the time before solos now that he never did back then. Off the top of my head he does that now in Civil War, Shadows and did it on Slither the other day. All right before the solos.. That Shadows single sounds just like that.. I don't see any reason why the drums may not have been fucked with either..

I really haven't listened to it close enough. I'm just assuming it's a really cleaned up version of the original recordings. 

38 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

He doss it right in this interview! He insults the hell out of Chinese, then insults it again later. Then says he'd play the songs if asked lol

Well looking for a logical explanation. We all do things we don't like to do. But it's part of our job. Nobody likes to pay taxes. But we do pay them.

I think it's possible Adler means something like that. He hates the album. But if he has to play it. He will do it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Padme said:

Well looking for a logical explanation. We all do things we don't like to do. But it's part of our job. Nobody likes to pay taxes. But we do pay them.

I think it's possible Adler means something like that. He hates the album. But if he has to play it. He will do it

Wouldn't that mean that he's a sell out and not an artist?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Padme said:

I'd be stunned if he's ever actually heard it to be honest. 

3 minutes ago, Sosso said:

Oh boy, here we go! Lol.

(i thought the same thing though) 

2 minutes ago, Sosso said:

Nah, Guns N Roses is much more than just the Axl album and he is part of that, if all it takes to be back to his band, which has way more material with him than without, is to play some songs from Axl, so do it. 

18 minutes ago, It’s So Easy said:

He throws some serious shade but you can’t hate him. He’s adorable. 

Can’t wait for his new Steven Adler’s stories book. 

He is like the uncle drunk of the party...all forgive he...:P

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

You had the chance to ask him. And You didn't! :lol:

If his job is to play those songs he will do it. Despite the fact that he doesn't like the album. It's part of the job. 

12 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

If I remember correctly he once was asked if he had listened to CD and his answer was something like "do you know anyone who has?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

Would LOVE to hear Steven do CD songs, especially "Better", never liked the drumming on this one with either drummer and would love to hear what he would do with it.

Yeah, but first I would like to see how he would play NR, Coma or Estranged

11 minutes ago, Padme said:

Yeah, but first I would like to see how he would play NR, Coma or Estranged

Those were all songs I'd assume he'd play on if asked, but I've always been curious about the CD tunes.