"GN’R have issued jaw-dropping demands at Download, including a porcelain toilet", says Halina Watts, Mirror's Showbiz Editor

"Anyone who’s ever been to a festival is familiar with the horror of the portaloo, so it’s understandable the band demanded special porcelain bogs to ease their... comfort"

Toilet.jpg

I’m told super silky toilet paper was also requested for the lads"

“When organisers of Download got Guns N’ Roses’ requests they were gobsmacked. It is the biggest rider the festival has ever seen, they have never seen anything like it"

halina-watts.png Halina Watts, Sunday Mirror's Showbiz Editor

FULL ARTICLE = https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/guns-n-roses-demand-posh-12673549

:rofl-lol:

6 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

What on earth does Brits usually sit on? Toilets made of concrete? Toilets made of wood? Toilets made of bricks? In the latest series of commonplace items that make life comfortable yet Brits won't allows themselves, now comes porcelain toilets.

I'd say carton shitboxes, like the ones the rest of the world gets for their pet cats :D

okay, this might be getting a bit too far, so relax, j/k :D

1 hour ago, zombux said:

LOL. well, the truth is, I'm not sure about Britain, but porcelain toilets are quite common in continental Yurop, not really a jawdropping luxury equipment here :D

Standard festival toilet.

a standard ISO9001 glastonbury festival toilet

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, Lio said:

So an actual toilet, good toilet paper, chocolates and pizzas. Outrageous demands!! Jaw-dropping!! And on par with Mariah Carey's white kittens and doves  and Jay-Z's cigar maker. What a shitty article.

Don't forget madonna's dozens of White Roses..

6 hours ago, alfierose said:

I like how the headline is 'jaw dropping' demands then the best evidence they come up with is a toilet, toilet paper, pizza and chocolate bars. <_<

Right! I love reading artist riders. I need much more than this