Jump to content
UsedYourIllusion

2010 Puerto Rico Proshot Discussion **NO LINKS**

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, downzy said:

Also, full disclosure: I do not have this video or any of the previously reported leaked materials in my possession but can vouch that they exist and that they are becoming increasingly shared. 

This forum allows for the discussion of this video and other reported leaks but does not, in any way, condone, support nor will not facilitate and help to distribute copyright materials (officially released or not). 

Wait! is it being freely shared, or just among the traders community?

Also, what do you mean copyright? Is this supposed to be released officially in any way? How is it different from all the other pro-shots that we link and watch on a regular basis? Yes, some were on TV, but some of those UYI shows were stolen tapes and there's no restriction on those.

Also, where the hell are all of you getting your leaks from? All I see are posts saying 'they're out there' or circulating or words to that effect. What does out there mean?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, GivenToFly said:

Also, where the hell are all of you getting your leaks from? All I see are posts saying 'they're out there' or circulating or words to that effect. What does out there mean?

I believe @downzy means he is aware that people are sharing them privately but as far as we know they've not been made public on any platform or site.

26 minutes ago, GivenToFly said:

Also, what do you mean copyright? Is this supposed to be released officially in any way? How is it different from all the other pro-shots that we link and watch on a regular basis? Yes, some were on TV, but some of those UYI shows were stolen tapes and there's no restriction on those.

UMG have clamped down recently on various uploads. See the thread below. It's a shame for fans but as site admins we have to be very careful of the legalities as we are on their radar.

 

  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won’t ask for links, but i’ll just say that I would LOVE to have the complete thing.

Im a 2010 fanboy :P Best Axl since 1993

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, GivenToFly said:

Wait! is it being freely shared, or just among the traders community?

Also, what do you mean copyright? Is this supposed to be released officially in any way? How is it different from all the other pro-shots that we link and watch on a regular basis? Yes, some were on TV, but some of those UYI shows were stolen tapes and there's no restriction on those.

Also, where the hell are all of you getting your leaks from? All I see are posts saying 'they're out there' or circulating or words to that effect. What does out there mean?

Well, various members of the community have claimed to have this show for some time now.

It seems like in recent days (?) that number has spiked dramatically, all of a sudden.

I don't know if anybody has actually posted a link to the full show publicly, but the fact that someone has posted it to YouTube makes me think that they'll likely be posting it other places as well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

I won’t ask for links, but i’ll just say that I would LOVE to have the complete thing.

Im a 2010 fanboy :P Best Axl since 1993

No way. I'm 2006 Axl team ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, alfierose said:

I believe @downzy means he is aware that people are sharing them privately but as far as we know they've not been made public on any platform or site.

UMG have clamped down recently on various uploads. See the thread below. It's a shame for fans but as site admins we have to be very careful of the legalities as we are on their radar.

 

Damn.

I haven't been around much, I guess things have changed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I miss this Guns N' Roses. I had so much fun following them from 2006-2010... :(

  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would also love to see it come to light. Axl was in such top form on that tour... even if you have to deal with the #Demented one, he makes it worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i love 2010 Axl Rose. Its sad there is no official release.. and bootlegs is hard to get..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will say that this era (2001-2010) will forever be more interesting to me than the current era. I love the current era and instrumentally the band sounds better with Duff and Slash but you can’t deny that it’s become very, very predictable. Plus Axl was vocally slating it in 2009-2010. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Gem Archer said:

is this out or only that RQ clip?

The whole thing is out and circulating

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I will say that this era (2001-2010) will forever be more interesting to me than the current era. I love the current era and instrumentally the band sounds better with Duff and Slash but you can’t deny that it’s become very, very predictable. Plus Axl was vocally slating it in 2009-2010. 

I don't know why everyone talks about 2010. I always thought the 2006 shows were a lot better. To each his own I guess!

Edited by WillBailey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

2:43 if you want to hear 1993 axl

That's the part of his voice that is missing last few years. He just can't do that anymore. He can scream like a madman but that isn't possible anymore :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nicklord said:

That's the part of his voice that is missing last few years. He just can't do that anymore. He can scream like a madman but that isn't possible anymore :( 

yap, not sure how he lost it but its amazing to hear again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

That's the part of his voice that is missing last few years. He just can't do that anymore. He can scream like a madman but that isn't possible anymore :( 

but why he lost THAT voice? what has really happened? do anyone has a clue?  :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Politania said:

but why he lost THAT voice? what has really happened? do anyone has a clue?  :(

age, surgery, too much damage...no telling. we may never know. Based on Rio 11 id say he damaged his vocal chords and had to return to a cleaner style.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×