2010 Puerto Rico Proshot Discussion **NO LINKS**

24 minutes ago, GivenToFly said:

Also, where the hell are all of you getting your leaks from? All I see are posts saying 'they're out there' or circulating or words to that effect. What does out there mean?

I believe @downzy means he is aware that people are sharing them privately but as far as we know they've not been made public on any platform or site.

26 minutes ago, GivenToFly said:

Also, what do you mean copyright? Is this supposed to be released officially in any way? How is it different from all the other pro-shots that we link and watch on a regular basis? Yes, some were on TV, but some of those UYI shows were stolen tapes and there's no restriction on those.

UMG have clamped down recently on various uploads. See the thread below. It's a shame for fans but as site admins we have to be very careful of the legalities as we are on their radar.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

56 minutes ago, GivenToFly said:

Wait! is it being freely shared, or just among the traders community?

Also, what do you mean copyright? Is this supposed to be released officially in any way? How is it different from all the other pro-shots that we link and watch on a regular basis? Yes, some were on TV, but some of those UYI shows were stolen tapes and there's no restriction on those.

Also, where the hell are all of you getting your leaks from? All I see are posts saying 'they're out there' or circulating or words to that effect. What does out there mean?

Well, various members of the community have claimed to have this show for some time now.

It seems like in recent days (?) that number has spiked dramatically, all of a sudden.

I don't know if anybody has actually posted a link to the full show publicly, but the fact that someone has posted it to YouTube makes me think that they'll likely be posting it other places as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alfierose said:

I believe @downzy means he is aware that people are sharing them privately but as far as we know they've not been made public on any platform or site.

UMG have clamped down recently on various uploads. See the thread below. It's a shame for fans but as site admins we have to be very careful of the legalities as we are on their radar.

Damn.

I haven't been around much, I guess things have changed.

• Like 1

I will say that this era (2001-2010) will forever be more interesting to me than the current era. I love the current era and instrumentally the band sounds better with Duff and Slash but you can’t deny that it’s become very, very predictable. Plus Axl was vocally slating it in 2009-2010. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I will say that this era (2001-2010) will forever be more interesting to me than the current era. I love the current era and instrumentally the band sounds better with Duff and Slash but you can’t deny that it’s become very, very predictable. Plus Axl was vocally slating it in 2009-2010. 

I don't know why everyone talks about 2010. I always thought the 2006 shows were a lot better. To each his own I guess!

Edited by WillBailey

9 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

That's the part of his voice that is missing last few years. He just can't do that anymore. He can scream like a madman but that isn't possible anymore :( 

but why he lost THAT voice? what has really happened? do anyone has a clue?  :(