2010 Puerto Rico Proshot Discussion **NO LINKS**

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

yea some people say its not a true falsetto for him so cleaner seems to get the point across and Axl called it clearer or cleaner in an interview two years ago

you think there are any chances for good old voice?

1 minute ago, Politania said:

you think there are any chances for good old voice?

theres always a chance, hes extreamly talented but probably doesn't have the drive to put in the effort it would take to sustain a voice like that at 56 years of age. I say no, but hope to be proven wrong. I think if you want to hear his best it will be in the form of acdc

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NeonKinight said:

so, are the remixes also leaked?

People are saying TIL Remix is leaked but I wouldn't have any idea. There's no thread for it yet, so I have no idea. Generally threads have been popping up when enough people have come across a particular leak.

SO GLAD TO HAVE A 2010 PROSHOT!

My first GNR show was London, Ontario 2010. That year was magic for me as a fan. I wish they played If The World this show, but I can't complain since its just good to finally have a good proshot. Axl sounds awesome. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Creed said:

We got  Saskatoon 1993, Puerto Rico 2010 and OMG + Silkworms. Thats not 'almost everything'.

If someone would leak HOB 2001, the second half of CD2 and the MTV 2002 Rehearsal tht would surprising.

Well you got one of those a few hours later lol
Patience...just a little patience

Edited by colonizedmind
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

To have a 2010 vocal pro shot means soo fucking much...
When he breaks into the rasp on Don't Cry it's fucking goosebumps people ! 
THIS IS AXL ROSE

My god, he had  such controll.....:heart:, makes you wonder wtf happend, anyhow thanx for sharing:drool:

damn he kills it here

22 hours ago, RussTCB said:

People are saying TIL Remix is leaked but I wouldn't have any idea. There's no thread for it yet, so I have no idea. Generally threads have been popping up when enough people have come across a particular leak.

I hope it does, the few seconds that are leaked are wild, when Axl sings “she holds her pain insiiiide”, and holds that note; gives me chills

1 minute ago, NeonKinight said:

cellphone quality. good sound, though.

Hopefully there's a way of salvaging it, I'd have faith in Fern doing a great editing job with the audio but the chances of it being able to be released to the whole community without getting anyone in bother are probably slim.

23 minutes ago, NeonKinight said:

Creo que la calidad se perdió a lo largo de los años. Alguien lo escogió (Dios sabe cómo), lo transfirió a su computadora, luego lo compartió con sus amigos, y estos amigos compartieron con sus amigos ...

tienes la idea

I do not know if it happened like that. Years ago Guns uploaded in his channel, Estranged and KOHD (I think) in pro shot version of La Plata, ARG 2011 and had an unpleasant quality, similar to this show

30 minutes ago, The_General_13 said:

I do not know if it happened like that. Years ago Guns uploaded in his channel, Estranged and KOHD (I think) in pro shot version of La Plata, ARG 2011 and had an unpleasant quality, similar to this show

didn't knew it. it's still floatin' 'round?