2010 Puerto Rico Proshot Discussion **NO LINKS**

• downzy unpinned this topic

the sound is bad but u can fix it pretty easy and ill help u out...

First extract the audio

open it in an audio editor select one channel doesnt matter which L or R invert the phase of the selected channel save

Now use an appz to replace the audio without reencoding mktoolnix can do the job , replace the original done.

Notes 

never touch the size lenght or it will not sync ,u can convert the wav to a smaller file i suggest m4a

the end.

• Like 1

I’ve seen don’t cry from this show, is there a complete show out there.  I think maybe I seen a rq.  What other tracks are out there.

Just saw the shown in full is out .. edit

btw Axl 2010 was amazing!!

Edited by War2k14

1 minute ago, trqster said:

Wouldn't it be grand if Axl could bring back '10 vocals and general physical shape? What's sad is that if really wanted to he could still probably do it... 

My theory is he’s saving his voice for Angus and or Recording.  I know he can still do it, he’s just choosing not to harm his voice... he said so in the China Exchange? Video

2 minutes ago, War2k14 said:

My theory is he’s saving his voice for Angus and or Recording.  I know he can still do it, he’s just choosing not to harm his voice... he said so in the China Exchange? Video

Could be. But Axl's voice/rasp inconsistency is just very odd. Like back in '12 where his vocals were usually not that great and then all the sudden he goes bezerk on the Philly show and rasps the f@ck out of it! 

1 hour ago, trqster said:

Could be. But Axl's voice/rasp inconsistency is just very odd. Like back in '12 where his vocals were usually not that great and then all the sudden he goes bezerk on the Philly show and rasps the f@ck out of it! 

I was at a different extraordinary Axl performance in Philly in 2016 :)

i loved the Shacklers from Philly, I saw the Up Close and Personal in Nyc and got to sing happy birthday to the Ax Man.  

Damn they just took down the YouTube house of blues show:( hopefully some awesome person uploads this and Puerto Rico.. time will tell 😛

• Like 1

I have a crazy random good memory...If i'm right, wasn't this around the time Axl was quite sick, or was that few shows prior on the South American leg in 2010...
This could of been one of the shows he was a bit under the weather too? Although he sounds good, this isn't one of those voice apology excuses...I just remember him being quite ill for a few shows on that leg...

Edited by colonizedmind

2 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

Also, remember the South America Tour documentary that never was?
Rage shot the whole leg and we got this trailer but never anything else...
Wonder if he finished it? What was it initially called again?

It was Forever Together i believe

22 hours ago, NeonKinight said:

you're the man.

23 hours ago, The_General_13 said:

I do not know if it happened like that. Years ago Guns uploaded in his channel, Estranged and KOHD (I think) in pro shot version of La Plata, ARG 2011 and had an unpleasant quality, similar to this show

Yes...
Heavens Door

13 minutes ago, NeonKinight said:

Just finished watchin' it.

Meh show.

Cool, but nothing that I want to sit down and watch it all again.

And to think that this was like a bargaining chip for new songs....

it more or less wasn't. the source of the leak was a hacked (or to be more specific, poorly secured) website of a company that was making video stuff for the band, back in 2009-13 or so. multiple stuff was downloaded from the site and spread - something got out quite fast (remember the leaked Better music video with all its versions and little pieces and tidbits? it came from the very same source), something took more time (Prostitute backing video and some video sketches for the live shows), something was kept "hidden" altough everybody knew it exists and some samples were released (Puerto Rico 2010).

the thing is, this leaked Puerto Rico file has been compressed and is not the original file that was downloaded from the website. so maybe someday we'll get an "upgrade".

(by the way, the company was the very same company that was making the Forever Together documentary from 2010 South America tour, which wasn't released in the end, and only a teaser got released - see YouTube, it's there for years. but this documentary probably wasn't there for the taking when the website was discovered by people who downloaded the content - so take this bonus info only as an interesting bit to get the whole picture)

• Thanks 1