The Blues & There Was A Time 2001 Discussion **NO LINKS**

9 hours ago, NeonKinight said:

Official Remixes made by brain. 
There's (as far as I recall) 6 of'em. TIL, ITW, Shacklers, Sorry, Better Gone, Blood in The Water (Prostitute Remix).
Most are out there already, but sorry, and you can easily find TIL, Better Gone n' Blood in the water.

Wasn't Blood In The Water only 30 seconds in length?

1 hour ago, F*ck Fear said:

Wasn't Blood In The Water only 30 seconds in length?

nah. It's a prostitute remix.
It makes me wonder if Axl went on studio just to record "Blood in the water...I see blood in the water" or that was part of the lyrics for Prostitute.

3 minutes ago, NeonKinight said:

nah. It's a prostitute remix.
It makes me wonder if Axl went on studio just to record "Blood in the water...I see blood in the water" or that was part of the lyrics for Prostitute.

Oh shit!

I only heard the clip. Never realized the whole thing had leaked!

On 22/06/2018 at 8:05 PM, F*ck Fear said:

There have been so many leaks over the years and looking at the list, I've not heard half of those!

What's the word on the 'Shackler's' & 'If The World' remixes? Were these not being talked about potentially leaking as well?

True I haven’t heard any of these. I’m more about autistcally working out the timeline. 

I think when the CD boxset comes out they have my 1,000 dollars. Free Buckethead mask and Pitman towel set. All these leaks on 2-cds. Release the chickens!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, wasted said:

True I haven’t heard any of these. I’m more about autistcally working out the timeline. 

I think when the CD boxset comes out they have my 1,000 dollars. Free Buckethead mask and Pitman towel set. All these leaks on 2-cds. Release the chickens!

Autistic squad represent :headbang:

12 minutes ago, MrMojo said:

Autistic squad represent :headbang:

The next significant release will be Constanzos audio studio notes diary. 13/4/2004, 3:35am: reminder to edit track 4 with sub bass and call the general to finalize composite solo #159. also expresso machine is broken in studio. 

Edited by wasted
  • Haha 1

The next significant release will be Constanzos audio studio notes diary. 13/4/2004, 3:35am: reminder to edit track 4 with sub bass and call the general to finalize composite solo #159. also expresso machine is broken in studio. 

Now that I'd pay to read

1 minute ago, wasted said:

Audio book only introduction by MPC2000. 

“I was in the studio with Pitman for 17 years. It was a dark time in my specification.” - MPC2000, 2014

Axl's diary halloween 1998 "Dear diary hope to release an album with guns next year"

Just now, wasted said:

Tomorrow Never Knows mysteriously starts playing as he’s thinking about Catcher in the Rye. 

Guns n roses management November 22 2008 email, subject release tomorrow "Yeah we're fucked"

13 minutes ago, MrMojo said:

Guns n roses management November 22 2008 email, subject release tomorrow "Yeah we're fucked"

I think Azoff was probably on vacation when CD was released.

They got the money from BB and faxed over the art work then took a flight to Austria. He was probably texting Axl things like “call Slash for tour” between shots of Schapps and snowboarding lessons. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wasted said:

I think Azoff was probably on vacation when CD was released.

They got the money from BB and faxed over the art work then took a flight to Austria. He was probably texting Axl things like “call Slash for tour” between shots of Schapps and snowboarding lessons. 

10 years later he finds out CD is a thing since he's been busy directing the locked n loaded box for 10 years

CD II leaks on Spotify and gets 10 million listens. 

We can only dream

Axl: So yeah I want to release a new alb..

Label: So we want to release this AFD box

Nando - GNAIR, MERCH, SHIRTS

Irving: Money, tour till 2025

Axl: Thanks to these lame ass decisions, I'm going home

SOD is one of the best pieces of music ever as is TWAT

Edited by MrMojo

11 minutes ago, MrMojo said:

We can only dream

Axl: So yeah I want to release a new alb..

Label: So we want to release this AFD box

Nando - GNAIR, MERCH, SHIRTS

Irving: Money, tour till 2025

Axl: Thanks to these lame ass decisions, I'm going home

SOD is one of the best pieces of music ever as is TWAT

Only Slash and Duff can get CD II released. 

Happy to wait for UYI box set and CD box set. That’s when Axl pulls out CD II as a bonus disc. 

Didn’t Dre just give up on Detox? 

Or is Compton detox in disguise? 

But repackage CD II as City of Angels with Slash and Duff. Make a movie about the early days of GNR. Have The album as the soundtrack. 

Or CD II as soundtrack to T6. 

Edited by wasted

9 minutes ago, wasted said:

Only Slash and Duff can get CD II released. 

Happy to wait for UYI box set and CD box set. That’s when Axl pulls out CD II as a bonus disc. 

Didn’t Dre just give up on Detox? 

Or is Compton detox in disguise? 

But repackage CD II as City of Angels with Slash and Duff. Make a movie about the early days of GNR. Have The album as the soundtrack. 

Or CD II as soundtrack to T6. 

I second this.