House of Blues 2001 ***NO LINKS***

Well, the video has been taken down, sadly. It could be removed without striking the account of the Youtuber, especially since the live is so old.
Now, I knew the risks, I'm not that surprised, but it still sucks for everyone.

Some pro-shots of some bands surface and nobody has a problem with it. It's not like we're gonna get a blu-ray of this show anytime soon.

Anyway... I understand the decision. It sucks though, and it's stupid since anyone will be able to access it through the torrents : p 

Back on topic: this show was fucking ace. And I'm happy this forum exists so that we can discuss it without being struck by some dumb copyright move. Congratulations to the admins of this forum!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Axl_morris said:

It's hard to believe it's the same Axl that I saw on Saskatoon 8 years earlier and the same guy I saw 2 nights ago at download. His tattoos are the only recognisable feature in all 3 versions of him..

Ever seen Axl smile? ;)

It really doesn’t make sense why it’s consistently taken off YouTube. I understand the decision, but they are never going to release this, especially not in the year 2018 in the middle of a band reunion with an AFD reissue being released this year. I wish they’d just let it surface and live and let live.

Hope the audio masters out there take all these links and plan to improve audio/video as some work could be done 

to improve them, for sure...
Great great day gunners...All this coming out is like a last to the table, you loose! It's very coordinated

A clean slate after all is done? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, colonizedmind said:

Hope the audio masters out there take all these links and plan to improve audio/video as some work could be done 

to improve them, for sure...
Great great day gunners...All this coming out is like a last to the table, you loose! It's very coordinated

A clean slate after all is done? 

There's no improving the video. It was ripped from a VHS. You can sharpen it, but that would only add artifacts and create the illusion of better quality.