House of Blues 2001 ***NO LINKS***

1 hour ago, fanfzero said:

I'll wait for an uncompressed pro-shot source

My mkv will have

- Main audio track (matrix audio) pcm 

- 2nd audio track (original compressed pro-shot audio) lossy

-3rd audio track (audience source) pcm

Right on! I admire all of you who continue to do such good work for the fans, especially in spite of what's been going on lately.

6 hours ago, fanfzero said:

Don't worry guys, I'm working on a Audio Matrix version. I won't post the links here, as it is forbbiden, but trust me, it will be really easy to find. I expect to have it ready tomorrow, in the worst case 1 more day.

What does matrix stands for? 

14 hours ago, fanfzero said:

My mkv will have

Sounds awesome man. 

14 hours ago, fanfzero said:

My mkv will have

Sounds awesome man. 

UPDATE:

"Telegram:
Hello, this is Telegram Support. This information is very important: 

A representative of Recording Industry Association of America, Inc. (RIAA) contacted us and made a complaint that your channel Fanfzero's Bootlegs was violating intellectual property rights by publishing media files without permission.

Telegram does not process requests related to private content. But sticker sets, channels, and bots on Telegram are publicly available. When we receive a complaint regarding the legality of public content, we perform the necessary legal checks and take it down when deemed appropriate: https://telegram.org/faq#q-wait-0-o-do-you-process-take-down-requests-from-third-parties

We kindly ask you to remove the content during the next 24 hours. If the you have the rights to use the work please let us know."

:max:

I've seen telegram channels sharing ps3 games without trouble

I've seen telegram channels sharing pirate apps (like premium spotify) without trouble

But no, you can't share gnr stuff because "Alfred" doesn't want

Maybe if I put the channel on private and only letting people join with links it should work, will try for upcoming stuff

Anyway, I still have a working google drive link for this created with a fake google account

Edited by fanfzero
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, fanfzero said:

UPDATE:

"Telegram:

A representative of Recording Industry Association of America, Inc. (RIAA) contacted us and made a complaint that your channel Fanfzero's Bootlegs was violating intellectual property rights by publishing media files without permission.

Telegram does not process requests related to private content. But sticker sets, channels, and bots on Telegram are publicly available. When we receive a complaint regarding the legality of public content, we perform the necessary legal checks and take it down when deemed appropriate: https://telegram.org/faq#q-wait-0-o-do-you-process-take-down-requests-from-third-parties

We kindly ask you to remove the content during the next 24 hours. If the you have the rights to use the work please let us know."

I've seen telegram channels sharing ps3 games without trouble

I've seen telegram channels sharing pirate apps (like premium spotify) without trouble

But no, you can't share gnr stuff because "Alfred" doesn't want

Maybe if I put the channel on private and only letting people join with links it should work, will try for upcoming stuff

Anyway, I still have a working google drive link for this created with a fake google account

That’s why I thought of making a Discord channel with only people from the forums with atleast one year registered and 200+ posts, something like that.

Handpicking who joins the group will be the definitive way to stop the attacks. Unless some asshole from inside the group shares the links somewhere else. Which could be also fixed by making people ask for your permission to download the file

43 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

That’s why I thought of making a Discord channel with only people from the forums with atleast one year registered and 200+ posts, something like that.

Handpicking who joins the group will be the definitive way to stop the attacks. Unless some asshole from inside the group shares the links somewhere else. Which could be also fixed by making people ask for your permission to download the file

Even though i clearly do not meet the reqs yet I am totally for that. It is easy to use, reliable, and there can be rooms made so we can even, i mean you, you can even voice chat, and there are private rooms, so a lot of things can be made. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

What if that stupid fuckhead profile meet requirements of joining?

1 hour ago, ©GnrPersia said:

What if that stupid fuckhead profile meet requirements of joining?

That happened with Shadow's forum, he registered, then was banned, registered again, banned again, then the forum was taken down

• Sad 1

Man, "Little Alfred" clearly has no life. Who honestly sits around all day on their pc surfing the web, looking for GnR videos to have taken down FOR FREE?!?! It's not like this is "Little Al's" job, he doesn't get paid to do so. Who would have thought getting GnR videos banned would be such an exciting hobby!!! :max:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stoymatic said:

Man, "Little Alfred" clearly has no life. Who honestly sits around all day on their pc surfing the web, looking for GnR videos to have taken down FOR FREE?!?! It's not like this is "Little Al's" job, he doesn't get paid to do so. Who would have thought getting GnR videos banned would be such an exciting hobby!!! :max:

no worries, my friend :) certain steps had been taken and soon is the word. the two imbeciles actually managed to help the bootleg community become better, immune against copyright strikes and more available to everyone than ever.

quite soon they will be back to jacking off while weeping silently, as they'll be unable to do anything with that ;) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zombux said:

no worries, my friend :) certain steps had been taken and soon is the word. the two imbeciles actually managed to help the bootleg community become better, immune against copyright strikes and more available to everyone than ever.

quite soon they will be back to jacking off while weeping silently, as they'll be unable to do anything with that ;) 

That would be lovely, i cant stand those fuckers that try to fuck up everything. 

1 hour ago, zombux said:

And we get all of our old bootlegged stuff back?!?!? Aw man I am excited! 

I'm glad someone is taking action against these two clowns and preventing them from ruining everyone's GnR fandom

On 7/24/2018 at 11:56 PM, fanfzero said:

UPDATE:

"Telegram:

Respond to them asking for the evidence that the "representative" is indeed from the RIAA. Call the bluff

4 hours ago, Setzer said:

Respond to them asking for the evidence that the "representative" is indeed from the RIAA. Call the bluff

they probably don't care that a "representative" used a fake e-mail address, but of course, go into the dispute and let them know some mentals are illegally pretending and acting under some other company's address.

+ keep all the possible evidence, it will be useful later, when the trap clicks and pighead and dumbcunt will face the court.

Edited by zombux
  • Like 2

Was it ever confirmed who actually leaked this onto YouTube? Furthermore, was it only the one level of quality that was uploaded? Appreciate that YouTube compresses the hell out of videos.

Shame that I had it on my 'liked' videos a few times and they keep being deleted!

1 hour ago, CAFC Nick said:

Was it ever confirmed who actually leaked this onto YouTube? Furthermore, was it only the one level of quality that was uploaded? Appreciate that YouTube compresses the hell out of videos.

Shame that I had it on my 'liked' videos a few times and they keep being deleted!

Check the Leaker's revenge thread.

Don't know if it was leaked via youtube, as it was re-uploaded a lot of times after.

Yes, there's only 1 quality level right now, there's a 10GB version, but it hasn't leaked

Edited by fanfzero

31 minutes ago, CAFC Nick said:

yes, the very same "mental giant" guy who's trying to hunt down all the uploads was the leaker of most of the stuff in last months. now you can see how obviously retarded he is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zombux said:

sim, o mesmo cara "gigante mental" que está tentando caçar todos os uploads foi o vazador da maioria das coisas nos últimos meses. agora você pode ver quão obviamente retardado ele é.

So was not Rick leaked?
I read that he has the 10GB file, he said he will share?
What else does he have?