House of Blues 2001 ***NO LINKS***

36 minutes ago, junior201 said:

So was not Rick leaked?
I read that he has the 10GB file, he said he will share?
What else does he have?

no, if I remember correctly, Rick definitely wasn't responsible for leaking HOB.

he probably will not share the better quality files, maybe because it's a bit too dangerous now. people get threatened for sharing stuff.

On 03/08/2018 at 9:20 PM, Wagszilla said:

Do you guys have a favorite moment/song from this show?

I really like the Nightrain end solo at 1:40 which starts with a Robin lead-in and then Bucket picks it up. 

It's heavy on that off-key distortion sound but it sounds really pleasing and unique. 

I could easily see it pissing Bucket off which is why he went Super Saiyan God at the other shows.

Oh My God and Silkworms are fantastic!

The show as a whole although a bit loose, is so awesome.

I wish a higher quality version was available.

On 8/3/2018 at 6:20 PM, Wagszilla said:

I really like the Nightrain end solo at 1:40 which starts with a Robin lead-in and then Bucket picks it up. 

It's heavy on that off-key distortion sound but it sounds really pleasing and unique. 

I could easily see it pissing Bucket off which is why he went Super Saiyan God at the other shows.

My favourite songs are OMG and The Blues. My favourite moment is the "welcome back" chant and first half of Patience.

On 8/3/2018 at 8:20 PM, Wagszilla said:

I liked the part where Axl was telling that story about the Dalai Lama and how emotional he seemed to get while telling it. Like there were a ton of parallels between that story and Axl's situation at the time

Edited by Gibson_Guy87
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

I know, what I mean is was a DVD ever encoded after the fact and shared on the usual bootleg sites, or did it just stay as a YT video?

It doesn't matter, it will still have the same (or less) quality than the YouTube video that leaked in the first place. It's a 1,4GB mp4 file.

There is also a fanmade "remastered" version with some image improvements and also the FLAC audience recording mixed with the soundboard from the video. The source is obviously the same (the YouTube video)

2 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

It doesn't matter, it will still have the same (or less) quality than the YouTube video that leaked in the first place. It's a 1,4GB mp4 file.

There is also a fanmade "remastered" version with some image improvements and also the FLAC audience recording mixed with the soundboard from the video. The source is obviously the same (the YouTube video)

I know the video quality will be the same, I just like the menus and presentation some fans come up with. That, plus I'm just too lazy to encode my own DVDs nowadays.

• 7 months later...

Oh how exciting this leak was - it was one of my Holy Grail's.

I would really like to see it properly without it being cropped and heavily compressed.

Edit: How did i end up in this thread when the last post was in September :blink: i swear it was on the first page.

Edited by -W.A.R-

8 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

Edit: How did i end up in this thread when the last post was in September :blink: i swear it was on the first page.

Someone must have deleted their post after you started writing your post in this thread, I have done that too where I bump a thread and then go "wait no, my post sucked" and delete but it is too late lol

42 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

Oh how exciting this leak was - it was one of my Holy Grail's.

I would really like to see it properly without it being cropped and heavily compressed.

Yeah someone bumped it asking if there was any update on the 10GB version. They hadnt watched it since before it was deleted off YouTube blah blah blah 

• 4 months later...
7 minutes ago, Spuffy78 said:

Do you not remember the rumor where there was a pro-shot of the HOB show that was supposed to be released on DVD and had a re-recorded version of Oh my God on it? 

I thought the rumor was it was supposed to have a Madagascar demo on it. That’s from way back in like 2003 or 2004. 

1 minute ago, Powerage5 said:

I thought the rumor was it was supposed to have a Madagascar demo on it. That’s from way back in like 2003 or 2004. 

May have been both? I vaguely remember both for some reason. I know I'm not mixing it up with the re recorded AFD

• GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, Spuffy78 said:

Do you not remember the rumor where there was a pro-shot of the HOB show that was supposed to be released on DVD and had a re-recorded version of Oh my God on it? 

Say what now??

The HOB leak business happened when I wasn't really paying attention to GNR stuff so I got a lot to catch up on. I have never heard this before about it being meant for dvd with omg.

Wouldn't that imply that there COULD have been a music video shot for OMG?