joaompc

House of Blues 2001 ***NO LINKS***

Just now, ChrisMaciel said:

Really? 

I'm very fussy when it comes to things like this I would say it is a lot less "Fuzzy"

• Like 1

Takes until Oh My god for Axl to show up on vocals (great performance of the song). Cool to see it!

Edit *Don't ask me for links, I've seen it, but I won't be getting banned😄*

Edited by Tom2112

9 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Honestly, considering it's a 10GB file, the quality sucks. 

How's the color on this version ?

9 minutes ago, gabfm said:

How's the color on this version ?

I've deleted it, I'm fine with the smaller version. 

• Like 2

I don't even have 10 GB's available on my main computer :no:

Quality doesn't sound worth it though.

It's still a case of being a transfer from VHS. It wasn't filmed in high definition, or at least what we consider to be high definition in 2019. Fun to see, but not the greatest presentation. 

• Like 1

I'm sure the 10GB file could be transcoded to be less than half the size without losing quality in this case.

• Like 1

This file stinks for multiple reasons, first of all, its in wmv and one must be really a tard to use that as a codec for capturing since its lossy AF. Second it's shows signs of combing in the moving parts and i tried to inverse telecine it of to no avail. So either it was captured by a retard or it was converted and ruined on purpose so the original file still has some trading value. I'm quite sure it was destroyed with a reason and the fact that it has major combing, the picture was shifted, the audio is heavily compressed and the format this file has proves that.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, jamillos said:

Honestly, considering it's a 10GB file, the quality sucks. 

Definitely. Pictute quality only seems higher because the screen is smaller (uncropped with larger black boarder), but even that is still quite pixelated considering. Audio still has the same heavy compression artifacts. Plus it's .wmv - who tf still uses .wmv?

So it's basically the same quality as before, but takes up 10x as much space.

8 hours ago, -W.A.R- said:

Quality doesn't sound worth it though.

It's not.

Edited by Azifwekare

To whoever leaked this, your time would have been better spent throwing up a link to Zodiac or something.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

To whoever leaked this, your time would have been better spent throwing up a link to Zodiac or something.

It's not going to happen anymore sadly. Plus no one has that song anyway, only Rick and his hoorders. I bet you. Those leaks are done already. Fernando scared them away it seems on Reddit. Just keep your expectations low.

Edited by DarkLotus1111

3 minutes ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

It's not going to happen anymore sadly. Plus no one has that song anyway, only Rick. I bet you. Those leaks are done already. Fernando scared them away it seems on Reddit. 

Judging from what Fernando posts on Reddit, he couldn't find his way out of a paper bag, let alone this mess.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kever20 said:

It's still a case of being a transfer from VHS. It wasn't filmed in high definition, or at least what we consider to be high definition in 2019. Fun to see, but not the greatest presentation. 

Ikr, pity, especially considering how great the quality of Saskatoon 93 is in comparison, despite being much older...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Amir said:

I'm sure the 10GB file could be transcoded to be less than half the size without losing quality in this case.

I did, i do have a 3GB MP4 converted from that crap, but Fransad said it all. Garbage in = garbage out. I cant believe they screwed up the transfer that much, unless they want to trade the "real" version...

I tried to watch it on a HDTV in full screen, quality isnt worth it believe me (1.5, 3 or 10GB version).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1