This I Love Remix **NO LINKS***

3 minutes ago, downzy said:

Again, let's try at least some subtlety when it comes to obtaining leaks.  We just can't have people openly asking for leaks.  As the owner of the forum I can't condone or support the distribution of illegally obtained materials.  This thread is only meant to discuss the song for those who have heard it or those haven't but have questions about it.

I wish everyone could hear and see everything.  It sucks that some fans have access to this stuff (and were also making money from it) while others do not.  But laws are laws and we have to respect them.  

You guys must be having a busy day ;)

1 minute ago, Coma16 said:

Would like to hear this one. 

Really hoping that Shacklers remix gets leaked. That's the remix that stood out to me in that 3-minute compilation a few years back. 

It stood out to me, too. For all the wrong reasons.

1 minute ago, colonizedmind said:

The song just about all of are desperate for Axl top drop currently is highly sought after...Well ever since I heard that snippet it seemed to have a vocal that sounded

way cooler than the album version so I can see why... 

Just now, Coma16 said:

Would like to hear this one. 

Really hoping that Shacklers remix gets leaked. That's the remix that stood out to me in that 3-minute compilation a few years back. 

I snub my nose at both of your disturbing lack of ambition. I'd rather have someone leak the 2nd and 3rd album composed of tracks we've never heard before. 

Aim for the sky! 

4 minutes ago, username said:

I snub my nose at both of your disturbing lack of ambition. I'd rather have someone leak the 2nd and 3rd album composed of tracks we've never heard before. 

Aim for the sky! 

I'd love for the the rejected follow-up of CD that Axl submitted back in 2010 to see the light of day. Can't see that heppening though.