This I Love Remix **NO LINKS***

This is so fucking perfect. So moving. Damn. I have no doubt it's from 2010, the vocals on this sound exactly like the way he sounded in 2010. 

I don't understand why we never got this officially before... It's mindblowing. What were they thinking?!! I LOVE IT!!!!

1 minute ago, Setzer said:

The different vocal is impressive in its own right. But this doesn't come anywhere close to the original piano-led ballad. That one takes the spot as one of Axl's top vocal moments in my book.

exactly. this remix version is more like an experiment, while the album version is a calm, sad, fragile ballad.

Just found it, probably my favourite of the alternate versions of CD tracks that have leaked, the vocals are amazing as others have mentioned. Reddit is your friend if you're trying to find it

• Like 1

The whole remix thing is interesting in terms of how they'd actually go about releasing it.

Fair enough a lot of us on here (i.e. the more hardcore fans) would be intrigued to hear it but your average Guns fan who just likes the straight up rock stuff maybe wouldn't have any interest in "that hip hop shite" being released with the GN'R name attached or at least linked to it.

It's obviously something that Brain and Axl were into but you have to wonder, is there really a market for it?