This I Love Remix **NO LINKS***

2 minutes ago, CoBrA2168 said:

The topic was up for a moment, but appears to have quickly disappeared?

Hmmm maybe just a bandwagon post cause all of the other stuff we knew people had hoarded, correct?
Appetite NUGNR nobody has ever claimed to have (with proof) right?

Edited by colonizedmind
  • Like 1

Yes - half of re-recorded SCOM and half of a live version - bit weird that really when you think about it. The re-recorded SCOM vocals were impressive though.

I didn't see the topic but if it was up then down again I can only imagine either a) it was bullshit, or b) someone posted a link. Intriguing of course though. As if there wasn't enough today!

Edited by ToonGuns
correction

7 minutes ago, CoBrA2168 said:

I saw a topic quickly about the AFD Re-Recorded leaking, was that a hoax?

Nothing to verify this was true. Certainly no rumours in recent weeks we've heard.

We can't have people starting threads on just anything with no basis.

3 minutes ago, ToonGuns said:

Yes - half of re-recorded SCOM and half of a live version - bit weird that really when you think about it. The re-recorded SCOM vocals were impressive though.

I didn't see the topic but if it was up then down again I can only imagine either a) it was bullshit, or b) someone posted a link. Intriguing of course though. As if there wasn't enough today!

I'd say it's a troll but hey...today has been incredible...So anything is possible at this stage! Honestly would be amazing...
It's meant to be Appetite plus You Could Be Mine (and one other) isn't it? I remember Axl telling Loder after VMA's in 2002

11 minutes ago, cqleonardo said:

hey, anyone got a list of all the leaks since 2003? I just wanna check with everything I have to see if I got everything

yes. assuming that Shackler+ITW remix haven't leaked yet, the state is as follows:

lkz.png

edit: of course track 42 is The Blues, to keep the name the same as the previous leaks

Edited by zombux
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

I'd say it's a troll but hey...today has been incredible...So anything is possible at this stage! Honestly would be amazing...
It's meant to be Appetite plus You Could Be Mine (and one other) isn't it? I remember Axl telling Loder after VMA's in 2002

I think it was Appetite minus Anything Goes and Out Ta Get Me replaced with Patience and You Could Be Mine (from memory, hope I'm right).

1 minute ago, Jw224 said:

Man I'm having such trouble finding any of this  stuff haha. Haven't even heard the stereo versions that have leaked yet. 

Neither have I. But I'm too damn exhausted from searching for all this crap to exert more effort for another version of Silkworms.

25 minutes ago, cqleonardo said:

I dont understand why he stayed in the label... Why he didnt created his own? he is a business man, I bet he can do that with his team

He was definitely still under contract to Universal in 2009/2010. As far as I know, he still is, but I suppose the Appetite re-release may fulfill his obligations. If he tried to release an album on his own at the time, he would have been sued into oblivion.