Guns N' Roses' Slash wants to wrap up divorce: Details of the huge financial settlement

There is zero chance that is the accurate number of what he actually makes all in every month.

That would mean that even in the best case scenario assuming Axl makes double (it was rumored as either a 50/30/20 split or 50/25/25) what Slash does he is only then making $8 million or so a year if we are to believe that, and for a tour that has grossed hundreds of millions there is just no way that is all these guys are clearing.

If that is all they are clearing, it is time to bring in new management.

10 minutes ago, Naupis said:

There is zero chance that is the accurate number of what he actually makes all in every month.

That would mean that even in the best case scenario assuming Axl makes double (it was rumored as either a 50/30/20 split or 50/25/25) what Slash does he is only then making $8 million or so a year if we are to believe that, and for a tour that has grossed hundreds of millions there is just no way that is all these guys are clearing.

If that is all they are clearing, it is time to bring in new management.

slash filed for divorce in late 2014 so that's the cutoff point. This does not take into account his earnings from 2015 to present

• Like 2

It's hard for me to come to terms with this, even though I have zero involvement and it's none of my business. My frustration is how it reflects the incredible unfairness that women have over men in the divorce process. To think Perla, who came in as some fanatical fan, then seeps her way into his life then goes on to own so much of his success...is disgusting. I am happy for one thing - that his children seem to be doing well and he's fulfilled with Meeghan.

Unfortunately most divorced men never have the chance at meeting another love...as they're no longer economically attractive to women, which in reality is...at the divorce age...the most important thing to women.

I hope I don't come off misogynist. But it's important for men to be able to express this, to talk about it. If any of you are going through it just know I / we feel for ya.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tremolo said:

Theoretically could this be stopping a gnr release with slash in it (the whole divorce thing, not the co-ownership of slash’s label)?

I guess it's a possibility, since Perla has been involved a lot in Slash's business in general, so she could claim a share from his royalties. Maybe, for this reason, he's also in rush to finalise the settlement before the AFD box set is released. His keeping "his interest in Guns N' Roses" is mentioned in the article as one of the things he will get in exchange.

Probably Slash's offer of the 6 million plus equalization payment is actually a buyout offer for her shares.

Edited by Blackstar
added
  • Like 3

Well Perla was really hot when she was young, I can see where Slash lost his mind over her....Hell she's still a MILF! 

But that kind of money is a lot of money! I would be having nightmares every night. She really hit the jackpot and nailed him!

There's worst though... Look at Linda Hogan! She left the Hulkster bleeding on his knees with nothing! (I don't even realize how she managed to get so much out of him. Look at Scott Weiland's ex wife... She really nailed him too!

Edited by Propaganda

Guys: DON'T GET MARRIED IN CALIFORNIA!

Do some research. Go to a state that doesn't recognize alimony. It's so ridiculous because a woman (or man) can stroll into court and tell a judge "Well, I'm used to a lifestyle where my pool has diamonds in it and what am I going to do, your honor? Swim in a pool that's not climate controlled and doesn't sparkle with diamonds!?"

Divorce settlements, child support...all that stuff is pretty standard, but when you're looking at alimony...your at the mercy of a judge to tell you just how spoiled your wife deserves to be.

• Like 1

I don't want to but I'm going to comment .. This whole thing is complete bullshit, Perla is greedy as fuck by even wanting/accepting this from the father of her children and the man she once loved (if ever real love exists in rich and famous land) Slash is a dumbass by getting himself into this whole situation and by offering this much in the first place. On top of that he now even has a worse partner in Meagan. She is dumb as fuck, an attention whore on social media, has weird ass kids and does literally nothing for a living as far as I can tell.... Speaking about gold digging.... Worst thing is Duff and Susan are friends and they all act like they are on a pink cloud of ignorance.. Slash has learned nothing. I fully understand why Axl travels alone lol

• Haha 2

I think Slash should find the guy who tricked him into signing over his gnr rights to Axl.  surely that fella can trick Perla.

like maybe they can tell Perla to sign a paper to lower the monthly payment to a few hundred bucks right before she goes under for her monthly plastic surgery or she will end up with a shlong attached to her forehead.  

Slash, if you read this, I can can be hired to help.  lol

Edited by Chester 524

Slash isn't paying Perla only as an ex-wife, but also as a business partner.

He apparently thought it was a good idea at the time to make her his business partner, and maybe she was really helpful. Regardless of whether it was it was a bad idea in retrospect, it was a choice he made and now he has to compensate her.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Slash isn't paying Perla only as an ex-wife, but also as a business partner.

He apparently thought it was a good idea at the time to make her his business partner, and maybe she was really helpful. Regardless of whether it was it was a bad idea in retrospect, it was a choice he made and now he has to compensate her.

When you're married in the people's Republic of California you are stuck with your wife as a business partner whether you like it or not.

1 minute ago, Naupis said:

When you're married in the people's Republic of California you are stuck with your wife as a business partner whether you like it or not.

What do you mean? Is it obligatory to make your wife a shareholder in your business?

Well, contrary to most people's comments here against marriage, I do want to get married.  See, I have money and have worked my ass off to earn it but my girlfriend's father is a millionaire.   You can't compete with that shit.  That man owns almost a state.  I don't even know why his daughter is dating me in the first place lol.

Don't get me wrong, though, I love that woman BUT if we ever get divorced, as much as it would hurt me and break me... I'm getting paid, my man.

• Like 1

I am surprised he only makes ~$350,000 a month, or $4.2 million a year. Post taxes he’s probably around $2.5 million. After she gets her share (which may be tax deductible although I think that changed in the new Trump tax plan) and pays child support, maybe he has $1.2 million to $1.5 million a year left.  

He wont starve but not what I’d expect for one of the biggest guitar icons in history. He must have other income streams 

29 minutes ago, appetite4illusions said:

Is it a fact that her and Slash were incorporated together? As in, she owned a piece of his company? Whatever company he owns? 

This is about the record label:

Dik Hayd International, LLC filed as a Foreign in the State of California on Wednesday, March 28, 2001 and is approximately thirteen years old, according to public records filed with California Secretary of State. The filing is currently active as of the last data refresh which occured on Sunday, May 25, 2014.
Saul Hudson serves as the Member and has interests in other corporate entities including Fuku Mang, Inc., Dik Hayd Touring, Inc.
Perla Hudson is the Member of Dik Hayd International, LLC.

https://www.discogs.com/label/194827-Dik-Hayd-Records

And here, Perla tried to register the GNR and AFD logos to their company/label:

http://tsdr.uspto.gov/documentviewer?caseId=sn78866396&docId=APP20060425083458#docIndex=7&page=1

http://tsdr.uspto.gov/documentviewer?caseId=sn78866398&docId=APP20060425083500#docIndex=6&page=1

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

According to documents obtained by 'The Blast'  lol okay. This is what sucks about news in the internet age. Every site shares everything. So you see it's from msn and that looks pretty legit but it turns out it's actually from 'The Blast' and who knows what the fuck that even is.

If the figures are real, though, what it shows is just how rich Slash is. That he could think this is a positive way to end this can only mean he has a fuckton more money.

1 hour ago, nycgunner said:

I am surprised he only makes ~$350,000 a month, or $4.2 million a year. Post taxes he’s probably around $2.5 million. After she gets her share (which may be tax deductible although I think that changed in the new Trump tax plan) and pays child support, maybe he has $1.2 million to $1.5 million a year left.  

He wont starve but not what I’d expect for one of the biggest guitar icons in history. He must have other income streams 

I thought the Big 3 are sharing 1 mil a show? 

Axl gets 500k, 300k for Slash and 200k for Duff. 

1 hour ago, wasted said:

I thought the Big 3 are sharing 1 mil a show? 

Axl gets 500k, 300k for Slash and 200k for Duff. 

You probably know more than me. I basing my back of the envelope math on the first article of this thread. Maybe $350k per month is a post-tax number. That would make slightly more sense. Plus, the royalties they make on sales and publishing and merchandise. Those income streams will run in perpetuity for the rest of their lives. Not a bad living