Guns N' Roses' Slash wants to wrap up divorce: Details of the huge financial settlement

17 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Slash isn't paying Perla only as an ex-wife, but also as a business partner.

He apparently thought it was a good idea at the time to make her his business partner, and maybe she was really helpful. Regardless of whether it was it was a bad idea in retrospect, it was a choice he made and now he has to compensate her.

OMG

that's like "anti-prenap"...

found this on youtube, interesting perspective. hopefully Slash won't relapse

7 hours ago, appetite4illusions said:

Okay, but do we know what assets that company posses? People can start many companies and the companies themselves don't necessarily have to have capital to hold them up. It looks like the Dik Hayd is used to prop up Slash's solo albums, which is fair to say made some money, but I don't see Velvet Revolver involved in that, so I don't know what that says about that money.  There might not be a lot of funds in Dik Hayd. Basically, I'm trying to figure out what is the "mothership" company that Slash funnels his capital through. He might have more than one company.

We know Axl's is Black Frog, I've just never seen Slash's company name appear at the bottom of press releases or promotional material, so it's tough to say where his money goes.

Yes, he has more companies, at least 6 active now. It looks that he used Dik Hayd for all his solo music related stuff (incl. merch, his book etc. - there is another Dik Hayd for touring). Unknown how much of his GnR and VR revenues he has invested on them. I found out he has registered 5 new companies in California since 2015 (new record label, touring, entertainment, movies) probably because of the complications with Perla.

Axl's Black Frog music is likely something like Uzi Suicide, basically a subsidiary of Universal. There is a second Black Frog which he probably owns.

Edited by Blackstar

8 hours ago, tremolo said:

Shitty move.

It doesn’t matter what you have between your legs. Leeching on others to me seems absolutely wrong. It’s different if in the relationship there is an agreement and one of the partners supports the other financially. But when the fairy tale is over and it’s time to continue the rest of the road by yourself it seems wrong to demand any sort of compensation.

Law and ethics don’t go hand in hand in this matter.

Paraphrasing ole Billy boy: it’s legal! It’s legal! Yeah, and 50 years ago it was legal to hit your wife with a mop handle.

It was a joke, man.  I forgot I should be extra careful when I post something tongue-in-cheek on this forum.  Sigh.

Why would he have to pay his kids 1.8 percent of his income for the next 18 years? I'm sure that's the part he's least worried about, but still...She got the house, the cars, and a huge chunk of his money. She made out pretty well, robbed his ass blind

59 minutes ago, pugachev said:

Why would he have to pay his kids 1.8 percent of his income for the next 18 years? I'm sure that's the part he's least worried about, but still...She got the house, the cars, and a huge chunk of his money. She made out pretty well, robbed his ass blind

She deserve, because her wrote the riff of SCOM,PARADISE CITY and many more, she is a very talent.......