Better listed as 2018 Single on Wikipedia - error?

Reckon they could be releasing they're new little version of it or someones messing about with their wikipedia page?

Singles[edit]

Year Single Peak chart positions
US
[263]
US
Main

[264]
AUS
[265]
AUT
[266]
GER
[267]
IRE
[268]
NL
[269]
NZ
[270]
SWE
[271]
SWI
[272]
UK
[273]
2008 "Chinese Democracy" 34 5 54 26 38 3 15 27 3 11 27
2018 "Better" 18 * * * * * * * * *
2009 "Street of Dreams" * * * * * * * * *
"–" denotes releases that did not chart. * denotes promotional release; not eligible for international charts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Democracy

Not everything you read online is true....

2 hours ago, angriestwhopper said:

Reckon they could be releasing they're new little version of it or someones messing about with their wikipedia page?

Singles[edit]

Year Single Peak chart positions
US
[263]
US
Main

[264]
AUS
[265]
AUT
[266]
GER
[267]
IRE
[268]
NL
[269]
NZ
[270]
SWE
[271]
SWI
[272]
UK
[273]
2008 "Chinese Democracy" 34 5 54 26 38 3 15 27 3 11 27
2018 "Better" 18 * * * * * * * * *
2009 "Street of Dreams" * * * * * * * * *
"–" denotes releases that did not chart. * denotes promotional release; not eligible for international charts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Democracy

27 minutes ago, Stoymatic said:

Not everything you read online is true....

Your joking?? I thought wikipedia was the font of all knowledge? I thought Gandalf was living in bombay too? Are you telling me he isn't???

Edited by angriestwhopper

I could edit the wiki and say that a 10th anniversary edition of ChiDem is being released this year with a second disc of dance remixes, and comes packaged with a bottle of Ashba Swag water.  Because I did that, it must become true.  :axl:

aw2_2_orig.jpg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Gackt said:

I could edit the wiki and say that a 10th anniversary edition of ChiDem is being released this year with a second disc of dance remixes, and comes packaged with a bottle of Ashba Swag water.  Because I did that, it must become true.  :axl:

aw2_2_orig.jpg

Man, I didn't loathe DJ like the rest of the forum but god...Ashba Water makes me cringe. 

57 minutes ago, Gackt said:

aw2_2_orig.jpg

Can I get some water? I'm thirsty, thirsty for some swag

1 hour ago, Gackt said:

aw2_2_orig.jpg

well what are you doing? Why isnt the wiki updated? If its listed on the wiki, we have an excuse to bitch on the board about axl n co? Also where do i order bumblefoot juice i heard hes doing smoothies

On 13/6/2018 at 3:45 PM, ©GnrPersia said:

dude what is this about? I like to know more :-)

The profile pic of "angriestwhopper" is a pic of Axl sit in front of a Burger king restaurant here in Seville, Spain. He was here back in 2016 in his second AC DC concert. Seville is a very small city, so it's kind of funny to frequently being around that area and know that Axl randomly took a funny picture in there

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Uncle Bob said:

The profile pic of "angriestwhopper" is a pic of Axl sit in front of a Burger king restaurant here in Seville, Spain. He was here back in 2016 in his second AC DC concert. Seville is a very small city, so it's kind of funny to frequently being around that area and know that Axl randomly took a funny picture in there

Sir Bob, do you know the full story on this? Like, why he was outside a burger king? Boredom/possible getting lost due to early dementia? 

Always loved the photo and how axl understands he is a fat fuck now and is happy with it. Makes me proud to be a fan.

1 hour ago, angriestwhopper said:

Sir Bob, do you know the full story on this? Like, why he was outside a burger king? Boredom/possible getting lost due to early dementia? 

Always loved the photo and how axl understands he is a fat fuck now and is happy with it. Makes me proud to be a fan.

He was just taking a walk around the city centre. It seems that he was less bloated and cracking jokes that day, because he even randomly tweeted "SPAIN ROCKS" when he usually doesn't seem to care about where he is when he is touring considering he is not constantly writting about how great is each country he visits
CiG8SybWMAI1XCL.jpg:large CiG8SyAWkAIjEg6.jpg:large

He later went to a hamburger/pizza restaurant instead of eating some Spanish food, something that I think it's very random btw lol
CiIOx4XWkAEeZtS.jpg

Edited by Uncle Bob
  • Like 2