20 minutes ago, default_ said:

Will the band be there? We should make some money and pay to the angriest member of this forum to go there and while on the sky, start to rant about every single wrong thing going on. They're in the sky, nowhere to run, they gotta listen we want a new album and Frank is terrible and we want the guy from Foo Figheters. 

This is't very cruel...:lol:

35 minutes ago, default_ said:

Will the band be there? We should make some money and pay to the angriest member of this forum to go there and while on the sky, start to rant about every single wrong thing going on. They're in the sky, nowhere to run, they gotta listen we want a new album and Frank is terrible and we want the guy from Foo Figheters. 

I volunteer! Just make sure I get a parachute, you know, just in case... :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, default_ said:

I 100 percent support this. start the gofundme page. I'm in

make sure he has a parachute as I'm willing to bet this plane has an eject button for each seat (originally meant for Adler)

Edited by Chester 524
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, default_ said:

No way Axl, Slash, or Duff would be there.

It'll probably just be Dizzy, Melissa, Richard, and Frank. All you'll get when you confront them about a new album is "we're coming up with new ideas all the time."

• Haha 1

I think anyone could go to be honest.

The patience has dried up unless ur insane. 

I love the band and will always follow them, but im not deluded and will clap everything they do because that makes me a "fan". 

And when topics come up that are ridiculous im going to call them out... because i give a shit about GNR!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, default_ said:

I would actually donate to this. It would be hilarious. 

Actually, @Powerage5 should hitch a ride. He'll be going anyway. He can wear his best Iron Maiden tshirt and everything. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

I would actually donate to this. It would be hilarious. 

Actually, @Powerage5 should hitch a ride. He'll be going anyway. He can wear his best Iron Maiden tshirt and everything. 

I mean...that's already off to a good start if I want to grind some gears I think :lol: 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, default_ said:

As long as they finish the rant by peeing on the plane and screaming, “WHERE’S IZZY?!”

9 hours ago, Ratam said:

I imagine @Pedrolg@Incitingchaos and@Ludurigan.....is the world war 3...🚄:lol:

Come on I am not a hater. I love Axl.  I would love to pop on a bootleg from NITL tour and rock out while having a beer. It's Just that right now any non hardcore would be apalled and switch it to something else immediately 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pedrolg said:

Come on I am not a hater. I love Axl.  I would love to pop on a bootleg from NITL tour and rock out while having a beer. It's Just that right now any non hardcore would be apalled and switch it to something else immediately 

You sure have a funny way to show your support. Maybe you should tone it down a bit.

• Haha 1