3 hours ago, angriestwhopper said:

Maybe you should let people have an opinion. Tone yourself down.

Oh but you guys can have an opinion - just like everyone else. I'm just merely stating that by now we have a pretty good understanding of what your opinion are, given the subtlety and all.

But yeah, this GNAIR thing is lame.

12 hours ago, Pedrolg said:

Come on I am not a hater. I love Axl.  I would love to pop on a bootleg from NITL tour and rock out while having a beer. It's Just that right now any non hardcore would be apalled and switch it to something else immediately 

@Pedrolgi hope you understand this was just a joke of my part ,i not want to offend you either @IncitingChaosor@Ludurigan👍

21 hours ago, Ratam said:

I imagine @Pedrolg@Incitingchaos and@Ludurigan.....is the world war 3...🚄:lol:

I’m definitely a hater, I reread the Chicago thread from night 2 in 2016 just to prove that people were more optimistic and happy with Axl’s performance than they are now and turns out I still didn’t like second half of Estranged and YCBM..but I think that was around the time I got booted out of the show threads haha Bc Axl was actually performing well on 85% of the set at that time 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

I’m definitely a hater, I reread the Chicago thread from night 2 in 2016 just to prove that people were more optimistic and happy with Axl’s performance than they are now and turns out I still didn’t like second half of Estranged and YCBM..but I think that was around the time I got booted out of the show threads haha Bc Axl was actually performing well on 85% of the set at that time 

You not are hater, you are perfeccionist ,😊i hope you read my above post ,sorry ,just was joke ,i maybe not agreed with anything of yours opinions , but yours had right to have opinion , i hope you not feel to disturb for my , not was my intention👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cory Trevor said:

Yo if there was a domestic that served whisky and cranked GnR the whole flight, I'd be down as fuck for the extra cash. Worth it. Except I don't fly much lol

I totally quick glanced at this at first and thought it said “served whiskey and crank with GNR the whole flight”. I need some sleep lol

side note: several pages back I remember a comment about people saying they should send someone on the flight. Have them wear an Iron Maiden shirt. I didn’t scan through every page cause to be honest I don’t care.. But too late Fernando’s instagram has video of Del James wearing a Iron Maiden Legacy Of the Beast shirt.

1 hour ago, Grayfox said:

I totally quick glanced at this at first and thought it said “served whiskey and crank with GNR the whole flight”. I need some sleep lol

side note: several pages back I remember a comment about people saying they should send someone on the flight. Have them wear an Iron Maiden shirt. I didn’t scan through every page cause to be honest I don’t care.. But too late Fernando’s instagram has video of Del James wearing a Iron Maiden Legacy Of the Beast shirt.

Yea cos del reads the forum and picks his t shirts from its contents