41 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

This is absolutely nothing like Maiden's Ed Force One though. This is, by all accounts so far, a shitty advertising campaign for bizarre merchandise. Maiden wasn't just about "Oh, look at us touring in our private jet" - the whole point of EF1 was to be able to quickly and efficiently get band, gear, and crew across massive distances in a short amount of time, and to make it economically viable to play places that they hadn't been able to, and that aren't fortunate enough to get a lot of live music. They literally did it for the betterment of their fans, not to sell some stupid merch. 

Also you don't have Axl flying the plane himself.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

4 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

This is absolutely nothing like Maiden's Ed Force One though. This is, by all accounts so far, a shitty advertising campaign for bizarre merchandise. Maiden wasn't just about "Oh, look at us touring in our private jet" - the whole point of EF1 was to be able to quickly and efficiently get band, gear, and crew across massive distances in a short amount of time, and to make it economically viable to play places that they hadn't been able to, and that aren't fortunate enough to get a lot of live music. They literally did it for the betterment of their fans, not to sell some stupid merch. 

Agree and in no way was i trying to take a pot shot of maiden with my post. 

• GNFNR 1

I wonder if the crazy Rose from about 2002 will forgive me (and others) for the slings and arrows thrown, returning to kick this current ''Gene Simmons'' Rose in the bollocks? Jar Jar Binks deserves an apology also (in light of the Disney films).

Nugnr and Jar Jar; forgive us; we knew not what we said; we have seen the error of our ways.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, soon said:

Lol, Looks to me more like Axl is the drunk uncle of GNAIR. Like, Fortus is hiding away from the cringe in the flight chairs with no window on his phone rather then enjoying any of the amenities and here comes Axl to tell another knock knock joke and spill some drink on him

The drunk passenger you dont want to sit next to.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AncientEvil80 said:

I guess the next move would be Guns N' Restaurants? You know, to properly bank on the current food/cooking mania?

After all, Slash has always been addicted to food/cooking shows/networks. :lol:

:facepalm:

Guns N' Neuroses - Your delivery service for prescription drugs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I'm surprised Axl let them post that with the messed up hair and wearing glasses. Interesting that he flies wearing his on stage wardrobe.

Edited by Gnrcane
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, RussTCB said:

So lame. So, so lame.

It is sad that a man who had the talent to create songs like November Rain and Estranged, who has been surrounded almost his entire career by talented musicians and currently has one of the best rock guitarists in the world back on his team is content to let his band be all about cheesy merch and gimmicks, isn't it?

• 3 weeks later...

What is this about then? Is it really some competition thingy, to hang out on their plane, or is it merely, ''yes, we are rich enough to fly on this plane and we are going to brag about it on social media. You are not invited (because you are all plebs) but you can buy a load of merchandising featuring this faux airline''?

• Like 1

On 6/25/2018 at 10:19 PM, BlueJean Baby said:

That look on Richards face says either Axl farted, Richard was pretending not to have heard the same joke from Axl for the 1,000th time, or he was being scolded.

On 21.6.2018 at 8:38 PM, RussTCB said:

That looks to be the long and short of it for now.

Hm. Well, looking a flight radar and how that plane travels back and forth between shows to places that have nothing to do with the tour, I'm guessing someone besides the band is using GNAIR.

• Thanks 1