1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

I don't even know what this really is yet and I'm actually kinda mad about it :lol:

Instead of a marketing campaign drumming up excitement, it's getting you mad. Well, I guess any emotion is good :lol:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Lio said:

Instead of a marketing campaign drumming up excitement, it's getting you mad. Well, I guess any emotion is good :lol:

Haha yeah. I don't even know if "mad" is the right phrase. Maybe "mildly perturbed?" :lol:

Just now, Gordon Comstock said:

Now that's the true spirit of this forum! :lol:

Hahahaha, yep! 

I've said it before, but this bands commitment to making sure absolutely nobody is happy with what they're doing should be commended. Before you think it can't get any more absurd they go and buy their own fucking aeroplane. Expecting new music from this band at this point is delusional.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, fernandoGNR said:

For anyone who wants to track where the plane is in the world

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/9h-yes

65904_1528918441.jpg

Sorry, but how the fuck would you know this related to guns n roses in any type of fashion? GN air? 

Surely Guns n Roses Airlines would have been better. The tail you can barely read it and its colours look boring as fuck.

No one cares. No ones going to suddenly decide to pay 1000 of their currency for a wooden box and some cheaply printed flyers from a gig 30 years ago because they saw this.

What a load of bollocks

• Like 1

As a younger fan I thought that having Estranged in the setlist would be a dream. I didn't expect that in few years Slash and Duff would be back in the band (and Pitman out), Axl would sing in AC/DC and record a new album with 'em and finally even witnessing they founding an airline before getting new GNR material.

Edited by ElectricTear

1 minute ago, ElectricTear said:

As a younger fan I thought that having Estranged in the setlist would be a dream. I didn't expect that in few years Slash and Duff would be back in the band (and Pitman out), Axl would sing in AC/DC and record a new album with 'em and finally even witnessing they founding an airline before getting new GNR material.

Just wait for axls fungus foot cream to come out. Its in the pipeline

29 minutes ago, angriestwhopper said:

News just in!! Next soundcheck they are trying this out!!

Anxiously awaiting the new GNRCentral video thats ten minutes long and covers last 10 months news then 2 seconds about the subject matter!

So true ahahaha

5 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

There are no seats on the plane, only beds. Over the speakers they play one line from a 90's performance of YCBM on loop for the entirety of the flight, and at the end you can take a selfie with Del James. Tickets only $10,000 while they last. :axl:

Chris Pitman will be your masseuse for the evening while performing a special medley mix of silkworms and my world.

• Like 1