I'm usually supportive of current GN'R but what in the actual fuck is this? 

This has nothing, and I repeat, nothing to do with the band, it's music or it's members...

The ADD 30th clothing line was at least inspired by the band and what they wore in the 80s and 90s but everything about this GNAIR stuff is just stupid, including the name.

• Like 1

Can't wait to see the band wearing this merch on stage and talking about it in-between songs. Maybe we'll even get a GNR play list on our favourite streaming sites specifically for when you're on an airplane. 

Just repaint in Liege to promote the newest european tour 2018 concerts of Guns n' Roses band. Leased from Air X Charter coming from Dusseldorf.

Source: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8978663

So they didn't even buy the damn thing, they leased it and painted it on July 13 "to promote the european tour" wich is running and lasting how many more dates? :facepalm:

• Confused 1

Yesterday

It was wednesday evenning n slightly cold

Now guns got a plane promoting shows

Not in this lifetime is getting old

Cus it's been 2 years and the shows ain't stoppin

And the leaks from the vault are always droppin

All I really waaaaant is a new or reworked sonnnnnng

Ohhhhhhhhh guns your merch situations gone fuckin wrongggggggg

2 and a half yearsssssssssss oooooooo is too fucking lonnnnnnnnnnnggggg

So looooong

Coming soon a see through thonnnng

Maybe nehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhxt yeaaaaaaaaaaar you'll get a new sssssssssssoooooooooooooonnnnnnnng

Or maybe we'll just go and take an 8 yearrrrr breeeeeeeeeeeeeeak 

Yes sooooooooo longggggggggg

If you think you;re gettin new material you;re fuckinnnnnnnnn wroooooooong.

Ah

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

It’s funny, the thing protecting the GNR brand this whole time was Axl hating Slash. Their inability to agree or sign off on anything led to the GNR brand being inactive...then they reunite and it’s like Spaceballs, “merchandise merchandise merchandise, we got Spaceballs the shirt, Spaceballs the coffee mug” except for gnr it’s Jumanji Welcome to the jungle, $1,000 box set,  gnr the airplane, gnr the sunglasses, gnr the towel, gnr the liquor...

they might be taking one of the most iconic logos and band names and flushing it down the toilet. Where’s dreadlock Axl when you need him 

I can't wait for 'GNR The Flamethrower'!

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

Somewhere earlier this year in a three hour meeting they had three experts in advertisement come pitch ideas to the gnr manager. 

1st expert: Let’s get the AFD remaster edition moved up to a May release to coincide with the start of the tour, we can release a couple tour videos on vevo for some songs, and we will continue popping up billboards and posters in tour cities.

2nd expert: I’m going to think outside the box here...you guys are a rock band right..what’s more rock n roll than having your own f’ing airlines!!

3rd expert: staring at 2nd expert in disbelief..I say we keep it simple, do all the things expert 1 said plus let’s get these guys an interview on a night show, get an official band photo, and if they want I think I can get them a slot at the American Music Awards. 

Fernando: looks left at Beta and to his right a Del. They nod their heads and he says “we ‘re going with the plane...seems bulletproof”

Edited by IncitingChaos
  • Haha 4

and now you too can fly into he same aircraft that still reeks of the same crack that Slash and Duff smoked on it back in '89!

think you are leaving on time???  nope!  this is gnr afterall!!

new stops?  nope!  but in the seat pocket in front of you is a map to physical posters strategically placed to tell you where we have been!  which is where we are going!  same shit just felt like spending more money to tell you all about it.  again!

in the event of some unpredictable chaos, an oxygen mask will drop down from the ceiling.  same style mask used by axl at all of his shows!

this band is starting to become too much like Kiss.  

only way to keep Any kind of rock star street cred is to have active gloryholes in each bathroom. I don't care if it's a washed up chick from the 80s sunset strip on the other end.  if you have sold out to an airline, you better have a working glory hole.  

you want rock n fn roll?  give a fella a chance for his first mile high experience and first bumpkin all in the same trip. 

Edited by Chester 524
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Somewhere earlier this year in a three hour meeting they had three experts in advertisement come pitch ideas to the gnr manager. 

1st expert: Let’s get the AFD remaster edition moved up to a May release to coincide with the start of the tour, we can release a couple tour videos on vevo for some songs, and we will continue popping up billboards and posters in tour cities.

2nd expert: I’m going to think outside the box here...you guys are a rock band right..what’s more rock n roll than having your own f’ing airlines!!

3rd expert: staring at 2nd expert in disbelief..I say we keep it simple, do all the things expert 1 said plus let’s get these guys an interview on a night show, get an official band photo, and if they want I think I can get them a slot at the American Music Awards. 

Fernando: looks left at Beta and to his right a Del. They nod their heads and he says “we ‘re going with the plane...seems bulletproof”

10/10 for comedy

I think the whole plane thing is tongue in cheek and a bit of fun and they are trolling, embrace the madness

Edited by swishtz
  • Like 2