sorry axl but bruce dickinson beat you to it.....plus he can fly his by himself.

so whats the logic in a Guns n' Roses plane without any Guns n' Roses logo's on it ? 

is that old thing even airworthy ? it has that 3rd world type of look to it. 

• GNFNR 1

55 minutes ago, donny said:

sorry axl but bruce dickinson beat you to it.....plus he can fly his by himself.

so whats the logic in a Guns n' Roses plane without any Guns n' Roses logo's on it ? 

is that old thing even airworthy ? it has that 3rd world type of look to it. 

They've been using a plane for all of their international travel. 

IMG_1840.jpg

1485823184801.jpg

azhaffJ.jpg

DBBcnKyXYAANRuQ.jpg

That's a few of the different designs they've used over the past 2 years.

Evidently this is all for money.

To produce a t shirt is cheaper and higher in profit than going to the studio and releasing music.

Why would axl and the gang bother going and putting their heart and soul into a new song and split the royalties when you can get someone in china (who they care about so much) work for slave labour to slap a shit logo on a t shirt and expect some morons to pay for it.

Fuck this. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

I swear... I'm going to knock out and rob the first person I'll ever see wearing one of those stupid 1500 $ jackets or those sunglasses. Who ever buys this shit has definitely too much money. This is getting worse by the minute...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

Axl Rose of 1988 would have knocked out the Axl Rose of 2018 for doing this silly shit..

Family and business don't mix. I guess Axl either just doesn't care anymore but he must really love whoever is in charge of marketing so he lets em get away with just about anything, but best intentions don't always lead to best results. :( To me this whole thing looks like that portion of the business is run by a clueless bling generation newly rich kid who never had to actually work for a buck and don't seem to have a clue about actual branding or marketing. Hey guys...the currency to get more from the fans is MUSIC, not some slave labor plastic bullshit merch celebrating your own bubble.

• Like 4