It appears the idles of March has leaked

Just now, Live Like a Suicide said:

I swear i've heard this somewhere before, and i swear people were saying it was fake.

There’s no way this was a part of any cd sessions haha I’d be completely shocked if it were. 

I just searched ides of March and that came up

• Like 1

It seems that this is a song from a band called El Presidente, sometimes the vocals does sound like Axl on their songs. 

But hey, description of ides of march as being a loop created by Dizzy does fit on this. :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mikeman5150 said:

The reason I thought it might be legit is because I found it where the other recent leaks were. 

Yeah that’s the one I saw 

I get what you mean. i once came across this which was included on Soundcloud among legitimate leaks:

Too many fakes around, unfortunately.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, mikeman5150 said:

The reason I thought it might be legit is because I found it where the other recent leaks were. 

Yeah that’s the one I saw 

Hi, the channel is mine, (I do not know how to speak English, I'm sorry, im brazilian ) I posted all the leaked songs I have, this one I found in soundcloud, but I was not sure if it was guns n roses

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, matheus.binotti said:

Hi, the channel is mine, (I do not know how to speak English, I'm sorry, im brazilian ) I posted all the leaked songs I have, this one I found in soundcloud, but I was not sure if it was guns n roses

hi. thanks. i just downloaded them all as MP3. theres a few i didn't have and a few i did have but not in as good quality as yours :) 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, matheus.binotti said:

What's the scoop on Catcher there? I see it's Brian May on it but the quality seems better than what we've previously had. Is it an actual version by the band or just touched up by a fan?