SMKC Living the Dream tour New Album Sept 21

7 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Such a shame that Myles is still in the band. I only like his lower voice. I really hope that he uses that voice the most in the new record.

Slash goes from having to play with Mickey Mouse in GNR to having to play with a dying cat in SMKC.

Myles nearly played with Zeppelin you dickhead, show some respect.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Saw Alter Bridge at Download last year but forgotten it. What would fans of the band say are the top 5 songs of theirs to listen to? 

1. Blackbird

2. Cry of Achilles

3. Fortress

4. Brand New Start

5. Open Your Eyes

• Like 3

Just now, colonizedmind said:

What's your 5, outta interest? I'm having an Alter Bridge Spotify binge.

Let me give you mine:

In loving memory

Come to life

Life must go on

Shed my skin

I know it hurts

Not really my top 5, just 5 standout tracks that weren't mentioned before

• Like 1

1 hour ago, colonizedmind said:

Saw Alter Bridge at Download last year but forgotten it. What would fans of the band say are the top 5 songs of theirs to listen to? 

Ballads: Blackbird, Shed My Skin, Broken Wings, In loving Memory, Watch over you, Words darker than their wings

Rockers: Slip to the Void, Ties That Bind, Isolation, Poison in Your Veins, Crows on a wire, come to life, Addicted to pain

Epics: Fortress, Cry of Achilles, The Last Hero. 

Basically each album has some outright amazing songs. Myles and Mark kick ass together. Always finding more songs I enjoy by them. Their ballads are outright amazing. Bolded are my top 5 currently

• Like 1

Honestly, I'm more excited about the new Conspirators album than I would be for new Guns material. With Slash and the Conspirators we know we are going to get straight up hard rock from a 5 piece band. We all know who would be the creative force with new Guns songs. Most likely would be keyboard/synth driven crap.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I always quite liked his voice but to be honest there is a side of me which wouldn't care if Posh Spice was singing: I listen to Slash's stuff for the guitars.  

Slash feat Victoria Beckham & The Conspirators.

Funnily enough, it'd still probably sound better than Axl these days... :lol:

49 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

At this point I'd rather have some SMKC dates in small(er) venues here in Europe after this leg than another continuation of NITL with minor changes and an at best moderate Axl

Haven't you noticed that this girl doesn't like SMKC and she comes to Slash/Myles related threads only to write (as she thinks) 'ironic' posts to discredit the band?

Edited by Ralphelmo

20 minutes ago, Ralphelmo said:

Haven't you noticed that this girl doesn't like SMKC and she comes to Slash/Myles related threads only to write (as she thinks) 'ironic' posts to discredit the band?

it seems you know so many things about "that girl"! :D 

well the thruth is that I went to see many SMKC shows, I appreciate  them but of course I love guns n roses so  I 'm scared of anyything that could threaten the reunion. 

I don't waste my time trolling everywhere or discredit someone... just express my thoughts.

Edited by Italian girl
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Ralphelmo said:

Well not really tbh, see seems generally positive. A lot of people see solo projects as a threat to the current GNR iteration.

Too bad so many people are fine with GNR milking them out of money. The sooner this whole 'reunion' is over the better for people who want new music from Slash and Duff. If GNR was a boat going to the 'Creative Islands' Axl surely would be an anchor.

Edited by Ralphelmo
  • Like 1