SMKC Living the Dream tour New Album Sept 21

So many people here wanting Slash to just simply replace Myles with someone they prefer. I think you need to respect Slash a little more and let him do what suits him. When Slash made his first solo album, it also gave him an opportunity to find a singer that would fit Slashs needs and obviously Myles was that man. It's not always just sound you look for in a singer but personality too and Myles is such a nice man. I met him on 4th of July in Ireland and he really comes across as someone you would want in your life. Slash has him. Now move on.

• Like 4

It's retarded how people want to argue which "sound" is better to their ears, and thus should sound better to everyone elses ears aswell, thus "singer X deserves to be replaced" is what they argue. Some prefer one voice some the other. Funny that Eric got so much shit with people saying he sucked when Snakepit came out now there's people who want him back with Slash, even though there's much better singers out there. Nothing will make everyone happy. Most important part is that Slash likes his singer. And if you spent your life battling temperaments like Axl Rose and Scott Weiland, you'd choose somebody who's easy to get along with too. 

And on topic: I think we will see the single no earlier than July 24th. Possibly that day or the 25th is my bet

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1

Just now, soon said:

Im not a huge SMKC fan (name alone is cringey imho) but I was actually getting really excited for this release. But as others have already said, theres just no trace of the thing. Hard to maintain excitement.

soon. the single is the start.

• GNFNR 1

3 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

It was announced less than a month ago and GNR is still on tour. Relax

Personally, Ive been getting excited for it for the entire duration of NITL. Sure there was no announcement, but we knew it was coming one day.

I've loved the reunion but 2.5 years have now passed since the announcement and tour. It was a great ride but I feel it's time for something new now. 

I'd love that something new to be Guns but we all know that ain't happening.

I'm excited for SMKC now.  I think Slash's playing will go up a level again, there will be new music, touring smaller venues, hopefully media work, all the things we want from Guns. 

I do wonder if Slash will avoid the media though? They are likely to hound him about Guns at every opportunity. 

• Like 4