Steven Tyler once had a 14 year old girlfriend signed over to him

oldnews

a 27 year old hooking up with a 14 year old "to look after her", then making her pregnant.

imagine being a 27 year old rockstar, you've got women lying at your feet, and you can have anyone, but in stead you hook up with a 14 year old.

for anyone else, this would result in jailtime along with other pedophile scum, where he would get ass - raped on a daily basis.

• Like 1

Gross and against the law.

Teenagers need to get some brain cells. lol

9 minutes ago, EvanG said:

In Scar Tissue, the book, Anthony Kiedis speaks freely about meeting Ione Skye when she's 15 and falling in love with her, while he was in his mid 20s at the time.

He's in his 50s now and still dates teenagers.

Steven Tyler is around 70 years old now. Anyone that dates a man that old is desperate. He's horrible looking and probably has to take the little blue pills to get it up.

Just gross. My mom is 60 and she said she wouldn't date him. lol

Isn't Ione Skye gay now? I could be wrong, but I think I read she was. Not surprised if she dated older dudes when she was young. lol

Just kidding I know you can't become gay you are born gay. Either way, men who date teenagers must be super immature in the brain. And again it's illegal.

Would they want their daughters to date old men while they are teens? I doubt it.

1 minute ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Gross and against the law.

Teenagers need to get some brain cells. lol

Steven Tyler is around 70 years old now. Anyone that dates a man that old is desperate. He's horrible looking and probably has to take the little blue pills to get it up.

Just gross. My mom is 60 and she said she wouldn't date him. lol

Not everyone is an ageist though.

Tyler isn't handsome, but he's definitely charismatic and I'm sure he's very charming, and he looks good for a 70 year old.

3 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I still don't see a teenage girl dating a much older man. Come on! It has to be a father thing and that's just gross.

I don't think it's normal either!

But don't teenage girls usually go for older guys?

1 hour ago, EvanG said:

But don't teenage girls usually go for older guys?

When I was a teenage girl there weren't many guys in any band I wouldn't have screwed if I had the chance. (Which I didn't, I was a late bloomer :lol:). Even regardless of their age. Someone comes along and says he's going to take care of you. He says he loves you. You get a life away from your boring old parents without any perspective on the consequences of the relationship. 

I'm of the impression that a similar situation happened with Elvis and Priscilla. Her parents kept her away from him for a few years longer though. 

Edited by Gracii Guns

Axl and Slash were on the run from the police for having it off with underage girls at that garage/rehearsal space they had, the Gardner studio. They hid at Vicky Hamilton's flat and in the end Geffen chucked money at it and obtained their reprieve. The whole chapter was effectively buried away, obliterated from their history.

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Axl and Slash were on the run from the police for having it off with underage girls at that garage/rehearsal space they had, the Gardner studio. They hid at Vicky Hamilton's flat and in the end Geffen chucked money at it and obtained their reprieve. The whole chapter was effectively buried away, obliterated from their history.

Isn't this mentioned in Slash's book? He didn't bury it at all.

3 minutes ago, WhenYou'reTalkinToYourself said:

Isn't this mentioned in Slash's book? He didn't bury it at all.

Some shenanigans are mentioned certainly but I don't think he admitted to having it off with 14 year olds as I recall. Or he might of? It has been years since I read it.

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Some shenanigans are mentioned certainly but I don't think he admitted to having it off with 14 year olds as I recall. Or he might of? It has been years since I read it.

From what I recall he doesn't say anything about underage girls.

He describes an event with 2 girls, that Axl wanted them to give him and Slash bj. They denied and he threw them out.

Then they accused him for trying to rape them. And then the police went after them and they had to hide. 

Slash even said that the accusation was made up.

Nothing about underage girls if I remember correctly.

Unless you know it from a different source.

Edited by WhenYou'reTalkinToYourself

2 minutes ago, WhenYou'reTalkinToYourself said:

From what I recall he doesn't say anything about underage girls.

He describes an event with 2 girls, that Axl wanted them to give him and Slash bj. They denied and he threw them out.

Then they accused him for trying to rape them. And then the police went after them and they had to hide. 

Slash even said that the accusation was made up.

Nothing about underage girls if I remember correctly.

Unless you know it from a different source.

From a different source, from contemporary press cutting.