Steven Tyler once had a 14 year old girlfriend signed over to him

oldnews

On 6/19/2018 at 4:49 AM, Ratam said:

I not know if is true, but read that Nugent girlfriend was 13😕not know wich is true.

Ah, sorry, I was still talking about Steven Tyler. 😂 I knew a bit about the Ted Nugent story but I don't exactly know what her age was but I'm pretty sure she was around 13 years old (I even thought to remember she was 12 but that's probably my memory :lol:). Fortunately, I don't read about this every day.

Edit: Am I mistaken or is the song Jailbait about this "story"?

Another exit: looks like it's about another "story"

Edited by Dusty Bone

The wrinkly ''rock stars'' still have carte blanche however, at a time when everybody, from Hollywood moguls and top flight movie stars to British 1980s television presenters/radio djs, are being hauled before courts for former sexual offences?

men who are jailed for longer periods of time tend to have a taste of the "chocolate pot" from time to time, so to speak. We're talking about 100% heterosexual people, but because of the circumstances (no women available) they need to "blow off some steam" by other means. It's not nice, It's not wanted, and it's something that's suppressed as soon as it happens. In the case of rock stars, it's the opposite: a seamingly endless amount of opportunities to pick virtually any woman you want. And they still arent interested. I'd love to know the psychological mechanisms behind that one.

16 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Axl and Slash were on the run from the police for having it off with underage girls at that garage/rehearsal space they had, the Gardner studio. They hid at Vicky Hamilton's flat and in the end Geffen chucked money at it and obtained their reprieve. The whole chapter was effectively buried away, obliterated from their history.

I thought that Out ta get me was about Axl hidiing out from the rape charges. 

I’m pretty sure this underage story is in Walk This Way the biography? 

9 hours ago, Dusty Bone said:

Ah, sorry, I was still talking about Steven Tyler. 😂 I knew a bit about the Ted Nugent story but I don't exactly know what her age was but I'm pretty sure she was around 13 years old (I even thought to remember she was 12 but that's probably my memory :lol:). Fortunately, I don't read about this every day.

Edit: Am I mistaken or is the song Jailbait about this "story"?

Sorry@Dustybone,my reply was about @Jonzy post about Nugent girlfriend,don't worry 👌

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

The wrinkly ''rock stars'' still have carte blanche however, at a time when everybody, from Hollywood moguls and top flight movie stars to British 1980s television presenters/radio djs, are being hauled before courts for former sexual offences?

I think Harvey or Spacey were aggressively pursuing, rock stars were being hunted by teenage girls?

The worst part in this story is that the girl's (who was 16 then by her own account) mother signed over her guardianship to Steven Tyler.

When Chuck Berry and Jerry Lee Lewis did those things it was a big scandal. But it seems that in the 70s and the 80s, the era of "rock 'n' roll decadence", it was very common for underage girls to be around rock bands, famous or not, and be involved with rock musicians. There are stories about Jimmy Page, David Bowie, Iggy Pop, Johnny Thunders etc. in the 70s.

And in the 80s, underneath the "family values" rhetoric of the Reagan era, these things were tolerated or even accepted. The 80s L.A. scene was no exception of course. According to Slash's book, Barbi Von Grief was 17 and, as already been mentioned, Izzy's then girlfriend Desi was underage (and they sold drugs).

The girl(s) in the rape charge story were likely underage as well (the sources about that are only secondary, two GnR books one of which copied the other).

From an interview:

- What about the rape charges?

Slash: “That was no big deal. What happened is Axl and me were with these two girls, and they got in a sexual situation and they decided to file rape charges. Me and Axl had to borrow suits one day to go down to the police station and turn ourselves in over this crap – and when it came down to the wire, they dropped the charges because it was all bogus. We didn’t fucking do anything to them.”

Izzy: “It turned out that our drummer had fucked one of their mothers, so it was a complicated story.”

http://www.a-4-d.com/t555-1988-05-dd-interview-with-axl-slash-izzy-and-duff

According to Raz Cue, when the girl returned to the rehearsal place with the cops, she pointed at Dizzy (who was also at the party) saying he was Axl.

Edited by Blackstar

22 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Gotcha. Fuckin' killer profile pic btw. 

Ted Nugents 'girl's name was Pele Massa.  She was allegedly 17 when he legally adopted her.  I saw Ted in concert in 1986 and I think she was there.  She was dressed up in this sexy outfit and would bring Ted a guitar a few times during the show.  She would have been about 25 years old or so.  It sure looked like her.  

And Ted Nugent was opening for...………………………...AEROSMITH.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

If you read the press reports from the '80s it involved underage girls - obviously they are going to hide the presence of ''underage girls'' in their accounts.

Articles about the band or other?

(I don't really doubt they were underage, since many of the girls in their circle were - I'm just curious about the exact primary sources)

It's interesting how some people manage to find a way to blame the teenagers (actually, children) for being with adults and not the actual adults who should have the sight and mind to know it's wrong. A teenager could throw themselves at you, that doesn't mean you're not still 100% to blame as an adult who can say "no"; these rockstars weren't forced to prey on the young with a gun to head.

• Like 1

I'm not sure who blames the teenagers, those aren't to be taken seriously obviously.

I can understand Tyler being attracted to the girl, him being 25 and she being 16 at the time. The article isn't even correct about their age. Sometimes 16 year old girls can look like women in their 20s and you can be easily fooled. Of course it was creepy of him to start a relationship with her after realizing how old she was.

On 6/23/2018 at 3:31 PM, EvanG said:

I'm not sure who blames the teenagers, those aren't to be taken seriously obviously.

I can understand Tyler being attracted to the girl, him being 25 and she being 16 at the time. The article isn't even correct about their age. Sometimes 16 year old girls can look like women in their 20s and you can be easily fooled. Of course it was creepy of him to start a relationship with her after realizing how old she was.

Roy Moore? Is that you?

16 is still 16. Doesn't matter if she looks older. She was still underage.

8 hours ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

Roy Moore? Is that you?

16 is still 16. Doesn't matter if she looks older. She was still underage.

Who the heck is Roy Moore?

When exactly did I say that it's alright for a man in his mid 20s to be with an underage girl? Please quote me on that.

On 6/23/2018 at 6:31 PM, EvanG said:

When I was 16 working part time at a grocery store there was a 16 yearold girl co-worker of mine who was dating a 25 yearold guy with her parents permission.  Back then it was weird but not as bad as it seems now.  Age of consent in a lot, if not most states, is 16.  Different generations, different times, etc.  

20 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

When I was 16 working part time at a grocery store there was a 16 yearold girl co-worker of mine who was dating a 25 yearold guy with her parents permission.  Back then it was weird but not as bad as it seems now.  Age of consent in a lot, if not most states, is 16.  Different generations, different times, etc.  

When i was 15 going to school a friend of mine Tasha was dating a 28 yr old guy.  Always thought it a bit creepy myself but no one seemed bothered.  In fact most of the really fit girls seemed to be dating older blokes and I can see why, we were fuckin’ arseholes at 15, us lads I mean, weren’t really equipped with the requiste sensitivity or maturity.  

As for this younger birds and older men thing, its been going on since forever and in the times of Elvis etc it wasn’t unheard of.  I mean people point to Jerry Lee marrying his cousin, which was pretty fuckin mental but at the same time it was legal as well so, yknow, sign of the times innit?

On 23/06/2018 at 1:30 PM, toroymoi said:

It's interesting how some people manage to find a way to blame the teenagers (actually, children) for being with adults and not the actual adults who should have the sight and mind to know it's wrong. A teenager could throw themselves at you, that doesn't mean you're not still 100% to blame as an adult who can say "no"; these rockstars weren't forced to prey on the young with a gun to head.

Blame em fuckin both.  Surely no ones that thick at 15 or 14 to not know that going out with some old git is fuckin wrong.  Its definitely the older cunts fault more but at the same time, fuckin’ hell, the door swings both ways here.  

Its weird how kids are painted as so clever and so aware and so advanced and, yknow, members of the age of information to where they are more clued up than kids 20 or 40 years ago (which i think they are) but then suddenly when it comes to things like this they don’t know their arse from their elbow.

Edited by Len Cnut

10 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

When i was 15 going to school a friend of mine Tasha was dating a 28 yr old guy.  Always thought it a bit creepy myself but no one seemed bothered.  In fact most of the really fit girls seemed to be dating older blokes and I can see why, we were fuckin’ arseholes at 15, us lads I mean, weren’t really equipped with the requiste sensitivity or maturity.  

As for this younger birds and older men thing, its been going on since forever and in the times of Elvis etc it wasn’t unheard of.  I mean people point to Jerry Lee marrying his cousin, which was pretty fuckin mental but at the same time it was legal as well so, yknow, sign of the times innit?

Yeah I think it has to do with generations.  My generation (Gen X) would move out of the house when we were 18, either go to university or get a job.  So in most cases (not all) we would grow up faster than Millennials or even younger generations that seem to still live with their parents until their mid twenties.(in a lot of cases)

I think that's the biggest reason it seems so taboo now that a 16 yearold would date a guy in his twenties....because nowadays a 16 yearold (in most cases) still is a kid and is treated like one....whereas a 16 yearold 30 years ago could have had the maturity/responsibility  level of what a lot of 20+ yearolds have nowadays.

Edited by Kasanova King

On 7/2/2018 at 8:20 AM, Kasanova King said:

I had a co-worker who's married a guy in his 20's when she was 16. Her parents (who are Mormons) gave them permission. She was 37 when they were divorced. Left her for a younger woman. Some things never change. I think she is over 18 this time but from what I heard, she looked really young.

This practice exists to this day. People think child marriages are things that happen in third world countries, but it goes on in the US too. Mostly within religious communities.