Sign in to follow this  
fanfzero

Graspop stream

Ok, so Graspop is coming and I wonder if they'll stream some GNR (sometimes they stream the whole show, sometimes just 1 song...). I'll try to grab it and upload it here, but please, in case I'm not able to do it, somebody do a screenrecording.

Why I say this? Well, back in 2016 I grabbed the Bullet for my Valentine show from Graspop and uploaded it to Dimeadozen the day after, during the next week my copy was all over youtube, I know it was my version because the program stopped downloading during the last song. The thing is that it looks like NOBODY else recorded it, so that's why I want a backup.

You can expect an  H264/1280x720p/25fps/1726Kbps video file (not bad) with AAC/2.0/24khz/64kbps audio (pretty bad, this was for 2015 and 2016, don't know if they improved it in 2017)

Keep me informed (discuss here) any news about if there will be a stream or not. Also, tell me if GNR appears on Download Festilval Highlights broadcast (they should)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LovelessNL said:

I dont expect them to broadcast it tbh. There is a link on the website, although its currently redirecting to some 'video on demand' platform with old GMM shows: https://www.graspop.be/nl/livestream/

They don't do it live, they have a stream running all day coachella style, that's why I expect at least one song to be broadcasted

18 hours ago, 80309561 said:

i can download the segment files. what time is GNR on 

Can you join them after? Sometimes I've found streams that are divided in very small pieces and couldn't download them

1 hour ago, fanfzero said:

Can you join them after? Sometimes I've found streams that are divided in very small pieces and couldn't download them

yes i can join them.   only if they are protected and still can be download but can't unprotected them and they are useless.

there in behind a .js file and some times hard to find the index file, other times a manifest and you have put together the index file manually.

last year graspop audio was AAC 2 Channel 48000KHz 107 kps . but most are using a cookie cutter setup vod.mpg or vod.apple or something like that and listed as a plain for file type when you run network source. tssplitter can join the segment files just have them all in the same folder.

TSSplitter https://www.videohelp.com/software/TSSplitter

Description

TSSplitter is intended for splitting and joining large MPEG Transport Streams containing any kind of stream encoding, including MPEG2 and H.264 in .ts, .mts, .m2ts files, to burn them to DVD. The advantage compared to other similar tools is that you can later join the files and get a file that's 100% like the origninal source file, so you get no klicks or image glitches on the join position, and you can for example re-seed the file via BitTorrent. 

Edited by 80309561

35 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

Yes, now we can only hope for 1 or 2 songs in the following days on the on demand section

Slither and Shadow pls