The most Epic Videos of Gnr post 90s

I  really enjoy those moments when gnr remind me why im a fan, like the the nightrain from 06 in rock m ring or the time the band play coma in the 2016 , so i would love to see the moments you considere the most epics, or those who the band give you the goosebumps 

2 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

end of 2014 such a negative time around the band but Axl’s performance that night particularly here gave people some hope 

He did really good with Yesterdays around then too (or maybe it was just this night?) 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

He did really good with Yesterdays around then too (or maybe it was just this night?) 

It was more of a build up. Duff joined them on the 31st of May then June hit and Axl started getting better. Those last few shows were excellent! He nailed a lot of songs we wouldn’t have thought he could have. Paradise city on June 7th and TWAT on June 6th were brilliant! 

If you watched Axl at the Golden gods the month before you would have thought his career was over 

• Like 1

Gotta agree with the Prostitute performance from Vegas in 2014.

This one was pretty badass too:

I have nothing against Frank. I like him, but this was so awesome nevertheless:

Don't know about epic, but I always loved this performance of Catcher in the Rye:

Gotta put this one here too, simply because Axl's snake dance is a perfect fit for this song:

• Like 3

Two personal favourites here. Scraped 2010.

What's so epic about these? 2010 is possibly tied at number 1 for greatest Axl performances on a consistent basis. He make's these sound so effortless and the power is fucking ridiculous. Also this is what Scraped is, not the album version. It's also what I love about Guns N Roses these versions are hard hitting, sleazy, powerful fucking performances. The musicality is A1 (Love Bumblefoots work on this it's like dark sleazy dystopian funk/hard rock hybrid) and Axl here is undoubtedly in his prime again. We all have different opinions on his voice but I'd argue that Axl in 2009 - 2010 is the greatest he's been. That's not taking away from any Guns lineup or year but 2010 is truly magnificent. In 2011 and 2012 he had some all time great performances too but these two right here are what hard rock is about to me.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lies They Tell said:

Gotta agree with the Prostitute performance from Vegas in 2014.

This one was pretty badass too:

Don't know about epic, but I always loved this performance of Catcher in the Rye:

Gotta put this one here too, simply because Axl's snake dance is a perfect fit for this song:

Great picks, look up the Guns Halloween show in 2011 if you haven't already, one of their best gigs ever.

• GNFNR 1

3 hours ago, Lies They Tell said:

This was awesome. I lost my mind when Axl said "you guys might know this guy, ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Steven Adler" I was in total shock! I am so happy I was lucky enough to see Adler play with GnR for the first time in 20+ years, and seeing 4 of the A5 on stage together. 

20 hours ago, darkside259 said:

I  really enjoy those moments when gnr remind me why im a fan, like the the nightrain from 06 in rock m ring or the time the band play coma in the 2016 , so i would love to see the moments you considere the most epics, or those who the band give you the goosebumps 

Is that soundboard?

Edit: Damn, it isn't. "Edirol R-09HR digital audio recorder with Church Audio CA-11 microphones". WOW

Edited by rendestroi95

20 minutes ago, sousadias said:

The last 2012 show with Izzy.

I'm pretty sure that's the only time I remember Izzy playing the nightrain solo after 93

1 hour ago, MrMojo said:

2016 really had some great performances didn't it..

This is fucking stellar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSxv85c_GgE

Where has that Axl gone? Dude's just come back from 6 months off and he still doesn't have that energy and his voice is only now starting to pick up. It's frustrating to be a GNR fan. lol

• Sad 1